• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Anyone else seeing any hitching in today's Beast video? I haven't noticed this happening with other videos on the site.

are you watching it on plex or a roku? been noticing GB east vids have been choppy of my plex app on the 360, hear the roku has the same issue

The Jeff Gerstmann Home Game: Eternal Champions, ToeJam & Earl, Wings of Wor & More
I drank a bunch of concentrated coffee and got all jittery so I'm using Genesis and Sega CD games to keep me calm until the feeling subsides.
2919287-vlcsnap-error022.jpg

But dearest Jeffery, that's a bigamy

are you watching it on plex or a roku? been noticing GB east vids have been choppy of my plex app on the 360, hear the roku has the same issue

Yeah, they talked about it on UPF. A fix is coming up, it has to do with the apps and all not being able to handle all that quality goodness.

Tunoku

Persona 5 also has a ton of QOL improvements that should make it pretty user-friendly. I'm really curious what the rest of the crew thinks of it and how much time they actually end up spending with the game. It's not like there is a ton of other big stuff coming out shortly after Persona and E3 is far away enough as well.

TraBuch

Banned
Persona 5 also has a ton of QOL improvements that should make it pretty user-friendly. I'm really curious what the rest of the crew thinks of it and how much time they actually end up spending with the game. It's not like there is a ton of other big stuff coming out shortly after Persona and E3 is far away enough as well.
Jeff'll quick look it and never touch it again.

Lunar FC

To me the idea of Roku being like a popular product is strange to me. I have never heard of someone I know owning one or even knowing what it is.

Are there any real life examples of a person pulling off their shirt and jacket with one hand and throwing it into the air like in Yakuza? I'm trying to picture the logistics of it.

tonka

Are there any real life examples of a person pulling off their shirt and jacket with one hand and throwing it into the air like in Yakuza? I'm trying to picture the logistics of it.

He already had it taken off and it was draped over his back.

Less impressive but still

TraBuch

Banned
What was that dope as fuck arcade beat em up that had 4 players and you could play as a baby in a robot and a mummy with knives and a ninja? For some reason, the name is totally eluding me and I feel stupid.

Bacon

I thought I wanted to see drew play through OOT for the first time but after watching Danny stumble his way through it I realized that a drew playthrough would be way more painful to watch.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I fixed a broken Kindle and saw that I had a 2010 Bombcast on it, where Jeff Green just went to start at Popcap. It's just weird listening to something from that era now.

hamchan

They're probably going to hit the side stories in Yakuza 0 next episode which I can't wait for. Some of the best side quests in video games.

I fixed a broken Kindle and saw that I had a 2010 Bombcast on it, where Jeff Green just went to start at Popcap. It's just weird listening to something from that era now.
I listen to 2010 Bombcasts a lot to make me less sad about the current version and they are fantastic. Bombcast really holds up well from that 10/11/12 range. I can always return to them when I need a pick-me-up.

justjim89

I hate that the Powerbombcast is dead, because I need to hear Alex, Dan, Jeff, and Austin talk about that JeriKO segment. That was legit one of the best wrestling moments I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom