• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

TraBuch

Banned
I was just delivered an Amazon package with the box in a huge plastic bag and it was tied to my front door handle. They've never done this before. Is this something new that they're doing?

LiK

I was just delivered an Amazon package with the box in a huge plastic bag and it was tied to my front door handle. They've never done this before. Is this something new that they're doing?

who's the carrier? If it's raining or snowing, I would see them put them in bags. Never heard of people tying them to the handles tho.

Telfo

IMO the Bombcast is a really tough listen these days... very little comedy without Dan around(and Vinny before him). I hope they hire someone soon

Xater

Can someone please finally make Dan understand that his pronunciation of Epona is wrong? The way he says it makes zero sense. There are not two Ps.

LiK

Can someone please finally make Dan understand that his pronunciation of Epona is wrong? The way he says it makes zero sense. There are not two Ps.

He knows it's wrong but he's too used to it. It's like trying to tell people their pronunciation of Ryu is wrong and yet they continue to say it wrong.

Dan figuring out Fast and Furious timeline

1FNkvke.gif

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Going back to Jeff and his thoughts on BOTW, it's funny to me that he complains about the weapons breaking, his lack of fun combat moments and it's like... maybe try something else then just walking up and hitting enemies? It's the most direct and sometimes quickest method to dispatch enemies, but by far the least interesting way.

Ashby

Going back to Jeff and his thoughts on BOTW, it's funny to me that he complains about the weapons breaking, his lack of fun combat moments and it's like... maybe try something else then just walking up and hitting enemies? It's the most direct and sometimes quickest method to dispatch enemies, but by far the least interesting way.
There's nothing holding him by the hand to lead him to do that so he doesn't see the point in doing it.

William

Speaking of the Bombcast I see they put that Wooden/Metal sign on the table for the video, which is nice. I subscribed to the Rainfall Projects youtube channel of the guy who made it (https://youtu.be/3Q4SYJ7AY2s), he has some really good videos on there! He is currently building an elevated deck for his barn.

Hindl

It just sounds like Zelda implemented a bunch of systems that he doesn't like. He said he doesn't like management, and Zelda has a lot of that. It's probably why he prefers Horizon, it's an open world game without all that management shit and is just pure combat and exploration systems

Gjerven

Alex dodged a bullet there when he checked if Finland actually was a part of Scandinavia. If there's one thing Norwegians, Swedes and Danes can agree on, it's that Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

LiK

Alex dodged a bullet there when he checked if Finland actually was a part of Scandinavia. If there's one thing Norwegians, Swedes and Danes can agree on, it's that Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

We Americans are always confused with that area.

ArjanN

Jeff seems to always be drawn to the most efficient/cheesy option, even at the cost of his own fun. I'm guessing it's probably a bad habit born from having to play too many games on a deadline.

It just sounds like Zelda implemented a bunch of systems that he doesn't like. He said he doesn't like management, and Zelda has a lot of that. It's probably why he prefers Horizon, it's an open world game without all that management shit and is just pure combat and exploration systems

I think I've found the crafting in Horizon more annoying than anything in Zelda. The fact you had to constantly do it through menus and there was no button to refill all your ammo was really cumbersome.

Top Bottom