• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Meguro

Banned
I feel like people really really overestimate how "complicated" the cooking in Zelda is.
It's really simple and they lay it all out in the description of the items themselves.

Weetrick

I feel like people really really overestimate how "complicated" the cooking in Zelda is.
It's really simple and they lay it all out in the description of the items themselves.

I think people are calling it unorganized and tedious, not complicated.

Yeah, the reason there's no recipe book is because there are no set recipes. You just need to work out the few rules there there are .

I throw random ingredients in a pot and see what happens. Mmmm...fruit and mushroom combo.

I actually hit my food limit. Because I only have like four hearts, it's easier to eat uncooked fruit. One durian is 3 hearts and I have about 60.

There certainly are unique recipes. Wheat + Butter + Salmon makes a wild salmon meuniere, for example.

But those recipes aren't really any better than the usual mushrooms + meat.

oti

Banned

I could see them introduce recipes though. Like, here's something you cooked a while ago. Just press this button and you'll cook it immediately as long as you have all the ingredients. Just streamlining it to some degree.

Weetrick

I could see them introduce recipes though. Like, here's something you cooked a while ago. Just press this button and you'll cook it immediately as long as you have all the ingredients. Just streamlining it to some degree.

Yup. Add it to the compendium for even more things to collect.

Meguro

Banned

This I agree with though I don't think it's a huge deal.
I was just semi-commenting on Brad being seemingly confused how the cooking works.

God. I hate how Twitch still doesn't let you pause! I had to step away for a second and I missed some stuff. How does Twitch not have basic stuff like that yet!?

Skyzard

Banned
I really don't need a switch yet:

whydoineedaswitchnowbejgd.jpg

For Zelda, WiiU pro controller at desk. Gamepad in bed.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I've been playing Zelda all week so haven't been able to watch much giant bomb but it seems like I don't have much content to watch when I look at their weeks output. Pax east ended up being at just the right time.

It's pretty neat that if you download Tearaway Unfolded on PS+, you also get the soundtrack for free (you can copy the tracks to a USB drive).

tesqui

Switch in console mode dips pretty similarly in those exact towns brad was showing. Maybe not as severe but it does get bad.

Top Bottom