• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Megasoum

Banned
They are freaking out about Majima's brawler style... Can't wait to see them react to his dance style lol

Anybody else getting weird pauses in the video on Twitch? Like it pauses for a fraction of a second every couple of seconds.

Dan is completely useless when it comes to game industry or thought questions. Ever notice that? Like he looks so checked out right now haha

I kind of wish they handled the panels more like Jar Time's but with more people.

Kinda like that show they did a couple years ago at the restaurant.

Treating it like a podcast or a rundown of the show just seems like a waste.

I like that when they talked about all the awesome Japanese games out recently and coming out they skipped Peraona.

It's not out yet!

(I mean sure they might have a digital copy sitting on a PS4 in advance but who has time to play it with everything else coming out?)

Considering that's not an actual game I don't blame them :p

Aww, I missed the typo when I was reading it. XD

breadtruck

So they basically just rehashed their past couple podcasts for these panels? Ill know better next time I suppose.

Oh well, there was a couple entertaining moments here and there.

Teddified

So they basically just rehashed their past couple podcasts for these panels? Ill know better next time I suppose.

Oh well, there was a couple entertaining moments here and there.

Sometimes they talk about games they played at the event but since it seems they didn't play many if any there wasn't much talk about that.

Top Bottom