• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

oh snap

fast and furious franchise film and 40s every friday with the first episode out today
That is so disappointing. That franchise is one I don't care about in the least. I guess I have to give it a try, though!
Depends. Most of the footage is comparable to E3 footage, and he mostly talks about the mechanics and systems.

Cool cool, I'll take a look and bow out if I need to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do have a feeling Switches won't be hard to find around the Summer onwards.

And not because Nintendo will do a great job with production of therm either.

Mr. F

Banned
oh snap

fast and furious franchise film and 40s every friday with the first episode out today

Sooo GBeast has 3 concurrent weekly features now, outside the podcast. That's dope.

Whenever you're ready, West. I know you guys are still settling in...

Bacon

Sooo GBeast has 3 concurrent weekly features now, outside the podcast. That's dope.

Whenever you're ready, West. I know you guys are still settling in...

Drew is going to start a new weekly series starting next week. I doubt it will last very long though.

daveo42

Banned
That is so disappointing. That franchise is one I don't care about in the least. I guess I have to give it a try, though!

Tokyo Drift is good. 5-7 are insanity (in a good way). It's way more telenovela with a massive budget and explosions vs a series about street racing anymore.

LiK

F&F series is one of the best movie franchises cuz they're consistent and fun. Even the worst one is not bad. F8 doesn't look that great to me but i hope it'll be just as good.

Digging all this Zelda goodness, looking forward to playing it on Switch day 1. First thing I'm going to do though is test that out of sync shit, I think I'm going to buy a pro controller to stay safe if mine did that as well. Also, Danny's project is what I hoped it would be. Excited for it.

give me all of the house music

see also

Good shit.

uhhhhhhhhhh, is this game good? I have never heard of it but I just watched some footage...and this song....looks pretty cool

It's a hidden gem of sorts, It's by no means an amazing game but I enjoy the way it plays and it has a great soundtrack. It's recent appearance on Demo Derby brought back good memories.

46LzX33.gif

The cat never fails.

pnnn2yj74.gif

Jeff starts off the Windjammers video by confirming that Dave Lang is a lazy liar. It's also the longest time Windjammers has been turned on without anybody playing Windjammers.

We Play Windjammers with DotEmu (Youtube)

I love everything about this.

I've only seen 2 Fast 2 Furious, which is awful, but I'm looking forward to this feature because "The Fate of the Furious" is an extremely good title and I need to know what's going on.

oti

Banned
From how it sounded on the beastcast is seems that Dan is writing the review. I wish it was Jeff tho.

In this case I'd ask for two reviews on GB. Nothing against Dan, but we know he loves Zelda. And Jeff is the 8.8 dude. I'm sure a lot of people would like to read his review.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
In this case I'd ask for two reviews on GB. Nothing against Dan, but we know he loves Zelda. And Jeff is the 8.8 dude. I'm sure a lot of people would like to read his review.
Yea giving a Zelda review to Dan seems like an easy bet. He can be rightfully critical in his writing and is a well written individual, but Jeff will go for the bones when it's time to really take a game to task and isn't precious with a games legacy. Especially one that has had a lot of missteps over the decades.

daveo42

Banned
Yeah, I stopped at Tokyo Drift before it slowly started to turn into an over the top action film. I'm going to watch the rest when it all comes on bluray in a big ass collection.

The newer films are what sold me on the series as a whole. Then again, I can stand alot if the action is just the right level of ridiculous. Like, I enjoyed most of the Need For Speed film because all the car stuff in the film was legit fun. The story is the worst part of the film, but I can appreciate how campy and hilarious it is as well.

LiK

Yeah, I stopped at Tokyo Drift before it slowly started to turn into an over the top action film. I'm going to watch the rest when it all comes on bluray in a big ass collection.

you can buy the 1-7 collection for a cheap price these days. or are you waiting for the rest after 7?

Curufinwe

I felt there was always quite a lot of ammo in RE7. Maybe Vinny isn't looking hard enough for it in the environment? Some of it is hidden quite well. Often when I popped the psychostimulants I would see items hidden in areas I thought I had checked out thoroughly

I felt there was always quite a lot of ammo in RE7. Maybe Vinny isn't looking hard enough for it in the environment? Some of it is hidden quite well. Often when I popped the psychostimulants I would see items hidden in areas I thought I had checked out thoroughly

Yeah, you find alot of it on the easier difficulties. Madhouse is where it's at if you want close to no ammo, you really have to keep saving up.

I am so happy with Dan going to the NY office. Him and Vinny are hilarious together. I look forward to the eventual Paul visits.

Edit: Film and 40s for the Fast series makes me really happy. I'm due for my yearly rewatch.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Sounds like BotW is shaping up pretty well.

Might have to get Cemu configured on my PC for this one.

I should do that too, curious if it can even run that game.

Oh snap, GBeast is hiring. One of you guys can be a star.

I'm already waiting for my GBWest confirmation, but I wish you all the best of luck. I hope Jeff doesn't mind if I don't want to move to SF and only do videos in Austrian.

daveo42

Banned
Vinny doing everyone a solid by
muting Dan...but it's a shame Jeff got caught in Dan's mute-sphere

Edit: oh lord Dan's lemonhead story.

mattp

i wonder if they're going through the new hires one at a time.
meaning, vinny got this position up, because jeff decided on his new hire over on the west coast. (not drew's replacement, obviously)

LiK

Whoever they hire isn't just West/East. I bet they do a meeting between each other about it. Especially between Vinny and Jeff.

mattp

Whoever they hire isn't just West/East. I bet they do a meeting between each other about it. Especially between Vinny and Jeff.

thats what im saying

and theyre pretty short staffed. maybe jeff wants to make sure he's involved as possible with each new hire, so theyre doing one at a time

Top Bottom