• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I think I'll apply for that assistant video production position. I do actually have experience with that.

Sweet. Good luck to all the people applying.

Beating the first boss on Madhouse took me forever till I figured out a melee strategy. The 27 bullets were not enough.

I had the most trouble with ‎
Marguerite's second form
on Madhouse. You really have to move around during the fight especially if you weren't saving up on that much ammo, which is what I should have done.

I think I'll apply for that assistant video production position. I do actually have experience with that.

You lose 100% of the chances you don't take or some shit like that.

Valtýr

I've work in the IT industry in NYC but I do know a bit (small bit) about the basics of audio/video engineering. I may say fuck it and apply for the video producer job.

I wonder what the pay is like.

Curufinwe

Sweet. Good luck to all the people applying.

I had the most trouble with ‎
Marguerite's second form
on Madhouse. You really have to move around during the fight especially if you weren't saving up on that much ammo, which is what I should have done.

I stopped after getting past the prologue because by then Nioh was out.

daveo42

Banned
Jeff mentioned all 3 hires on his last Jar time, people need to absorb the content.

That was more than likely:
-Replacement for Austin
-New hire at West
-Unannounced replacement for Drew at West or new video person at East

The video position at East might have been mentioned in passing before, but this brings the openings to four with Drew leaving.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tCMqSj9.jpg

ENaEaai.gif

Rediscovering Mystery - Noclip Documentary Trailer

I stopped after getting past the prologue because by then Nioh was out.

I managed to finish it, it was alot of fun. Currently juggling For Honor, Nioh and Yakuza 0.

I wish I had experience for any of these positions. If Rorie ever leaves I'm golden.

I have some experience with video and all. I would have applied if I was living in NY. I don't though but I'm here in the UK continuing my masters(Computer engineering), which is very rewarding. Whoever has the chance to apply though, why not? go for it! You got nothing to lose.

That was more than likely:
-Replacement for Austin
-New hire at West
-Unannounced replacement for Drew at West or new video person at East

The video position at East might have been mentioned in passing before, but this brings the openings to four with Drew leaving.

It's three. Dan is the replacement for Austin. There's no indication that they intend to hire two more people in NY.

- Editorial hire out West
- Producer out East
- Producer out West

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Danny works fast. There are years old Kickstarter documentaries people are still waiting for while he's on his 4th one already.
And it's looking pretty good, too.

oti

Banned
The only thing I can remember like that when it comes to video games was seeing Mario 64 for the first time in a mall and thinking that what my eyes were seeing was impossible. 3D GRAPHICSSS???!!!!!

But that Zelda quote. Come on now.

mattp

It's three. Dan is the replacement for Austin. There's no indication that they intend to hire two more people in NY.

- Producer out East
- Producer out West

yeah, this

they were always hiring a replacement for dan on the west, and a new producer to help vinny on the east coast

now, add drew's replacement as a 3rd opening

- Producer out East
- Producer out West

Yup. Though, I have a feeling they will eventually get yet another editor out East, so each coast would have 3 editors and 2 producers. Though, East wouldn't have its own Rorie (yet).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought we moved past this kind of stuff like 10 years ago.

No, we're right in the middle of it.

Games Press loses their mind over Zelda. My only assumption is because of the age range, it's something they hold near and dear to their childhood. They clutch their triforce tattoo and hold back the tears. If anything, it'll be worse going forward because these are the people that grew up on Zelda.

Skyward Sword had similar previews.

ArjanN

I felt there was always quite a lot of ammo in RE7. Maybe Vinny isn't looking hard enough for it in the environment? Some of it is hidden quite well. Often when I popped the psychostimulants I would see items hidden in areas I thought I had checked out thoroughly

Yeah, on anything below madhouse difficulty there's enough ammo to kill everything in the game two or three times over.

Haunted

I thought we moved past this kind of stuff like 10 years ago.
You thought this industry had moved past childish hyperbole? Why?

Also given their fanbase, BotW is going to be a major subject of Gamexplain's super lengthy drawn out completely overanalysed videos for years to come so that part's right at least. :p

Top Bottom