• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Real Hero

Tokyo drift is not a good movie. Unless you have an affection for Japan and Japanese culture its got nothing to offer. Horrible lead actor, weak supporting cast and a huge plot hole in the story. He learned to drift in a Lancer AWD, yet the final race was in a RWD Mustang, those skills dont transfer as drifting in AWD is a completely diffrent beast from RWD.

It's a movie Jeff Gertsmann likes so it being good would be shocking

FluxWaveZ

Jason and Jeff for the P5 ER, with Jason playing. They would make a really good pair.

Whatever pairing that wasn't Jeff and Vinny would be a bit sad. I guess this might be second best, but I don't really like QLs driven by Jason for some reason. Skips all the fun parts.

1.Tom Berenger makes a man shit his pants
2.Ding Chavez is in the film
3.Marc Anthony as a high school drug kingpin
4.Power Percived is Power Achived
TheSubstitute_zpsde6025a3.gif

.... I never played Transistor :(. Always is on the list of someday I'll play it but hasn't happened. Enjoyed Bastion a lot and pretty sure I will like Transistor a lot, but yea...

robotrock

Banned
Pyre is probably going to be great like the last two Supergiant games but I still don't understand exactly what it is. Day one of course, but still.

Hindl

Bastion had a better story. Transistor had better combat and music/art. My two cents.

I remember maybe 10% of the story in Transistor. But the design, the combat, and all the shit you could do made it a blast. I liked how variable the combat system was, and it felt like I was breaking the game by the end with how I was combining certain abilities

Curufinwe

What are the odds they make Film and 40s a regular weekly feature going forward?

I would love to hear their reactions to a film with a bit more bite like Get Out when it's available in a few months. I assume none of the Beast guys saw it since no one at Giant Bomb seems to actually see movies in theaters.

Top Bottom