• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

LiK

Ugh. I know he said Danny is mentoring him a lot with flying solo, but hopefully he can do that while avoiding most of the TBs/Colins/Boogy/Blows of the world.

Just business. Even Brandon Jones had to go on TB's show when EZA was formed. Couldn't listen to that either. I tried but TB and his co-host are unlistenable.

justjim89

Every time I see Jeff is about to stream I get excited, then my excitement fades when I remember how he only plays boring old stuff.

He could at least play cool old stuff like Deus Ex or something.

well, there it is
c7WBDPG.png

lbhumt.gif

Hooked on IKEA VLOG 1

Y'all want some Cloth Map? Here you go!

wogf2uhb.gif

Meguro

Banned
I just started Route C in Nier Automata and just...damn.
People NEED to play until they get to Route C.
I urge everyone to not stop at A.

Most likely not. I don't recall Altus people ever visiting game sites to do video previews.

They've sat in for quick looks before. Only reason why I have that worry is because they were there for Persona Arena and Catherine. Not really the dynamic I want for an SMT QL.

I mean, it would say if it is. At least that is usually how those are labeled.

Yeah, that's how it used to be. Now I think they got rid of that label. I think it's now "We play some with..."

Guess Who

Banned
They've sat in for quick looks before. Only reason why I have that worry is because they were there for Persona Arena and Catherine. Not really the dynamic I want for an SMT QL.

Those are "Quick Look EX"es, which they've explicitly labeled (and even stopped calling Quick Looks or even Unfinisheds altogether lately, like the Windjammers one).

I'm using the chat interface for the first time in forever. Is there a reason why the chat is flipped upside down from literally every other chat service on the internet? Is this chat Twitter?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
As someone who did this and then jumped into the spoiler thread, I missed a bunch of cool stuff. I'd do the side quests

Spoil me on what I could miss out so I can decide if I should look into them, because persona 5 is approaching.

I mean I've done some, and they have some fun writing but nothing super mindblowing so far.

robotrock

Banned
Spoil me on what I could miss out so I can decide if I should look into them, because persona 5 is approaching.

I mean I've done some, and they have some fun writing but nothing super mindblowing so far.

Yeah I wasn't having fun with the side quests either. There's some stuff in there though that seems to give you better context for the whole story, which I won't spoil for you.

I also mainlined it because I wanted to make sure my plate is clear for Persona but I probably should have just played it after Persona.

it's mostly lore stuff, and the lore itself is quite good. and some give good rewards, but I couldn't say what.

protip: Pod B is found while fishing in the Flooded City, just fish anywhere until you get it. I didn't get it until late and regretted it.

Antiwhippy

it's mostly lore stuff, and the lore itself is quite good. and some give good rewards, but I couldn't say what.

protip: Pod B is found while fishing in the Flooded City, just fish anywhere until you get it. I didn't get it until late and regretted it.

Is Pod B the lock on missiles pod? I think I found that elsewhere.

I guess now that I'm essentially
resetted on route B
I can just do sidequests on this route?

I think I'll just take my time for nier. Not that it takes super long anyway, and I still have all of may for persona.

robotrock

Banned
Is Pod B the lock on missiles pod? I think I found that elsewhere.

I guess now that I'm essentially
resetted on route B
I can just do sidequests on this route?

I think I'll just take my time for nier. Not that it takes super long anyway, and I still have all of may for persona.

I think the lock on missiles pod is Pod C

KingKong

I thought people were overhyping route C and onward and it wasnt going to be that great

well, it really is that incredible and even exceeded my expectations

Megasoum

Banned
Big Yakuza 0 Spoiler
It's crazy to watch the massage scene in hindsight... No idea at that point how important her character actually is.

Antiwhippy

Big Yakuza 0 Spoiler
It's crazy to watch the massage scene in hindsight... No idea at that point how important her character actually is.

I feel kinda bad because I already wikipedia'd and tvtrope'd Yakuza 0 so I already knew her relevance to the story hah.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to wanting to spoil myself. No self control. So far managed to avoid that with nier.

Top Bottom