• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

kvothe

What are the odds they make Film and 40s a regular weekly feature going forward?

I would love to hear their reactions to a film with a bit more bite like Get Out when it's available in a few months. I assume none of the Beast guys saw it since no one at Giant Bomb seems to actually see movies in theaters.

I could see Vinny and Alex being opposed to drinking a 40 every single week.

Aselith

InferiorBoilingHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

robotrock

Banned
What are the odds they make Film and 40s a regular weekly feature going forward?

I would love to hear their reactions to a film with a bit more bite like Get Out when it's available in a few months. I assume none of the Beast guys saw it since no one at Giant Bomb seems to actually see movies in theaters.

Yup I definitely want a commentary track for Get Out from three white dudes

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

What? Pretty sure Alex saw it, and the guys always talk about seeing John Wick 2.

Curufinwe

Yup I definitely want a commentary track for Get Out from three white dudes

Yeah, I'm sure Jordan Peele would be aghast at the idea of white people reacting to his movie.

They're qualified to give hundreds of hours of reactions to games set in Japan, but god forbid these Americans say anything about a movie tackling racism in America. That would be terrible.

robotrock

Banned
Yeah, I'm sure Jordan Peele would be aghast at the idea of white people reacting to his movie.

I don't know how you'd think it would actually be interesting commentary. Seems like it'd be a case of them being constantly unsure about what they can and can't laugh at.

Plus that's also a movie where you really should be focusing on and listening to the dialouge

Curufinwe

I don't know how you'd think it would actually be interesting commentary. Seems like it'd be a case of them being constantly unsure about what they can and can't laugh at.

Plus that's also a movie where you really should be focusing on and listening to the dialouge

It'll be interesting in that I like hearing what these guys think, and it's a great, recent movie. They don't need to make profound statements about racism in America, the movie's already doing that.

They should have subtitles on for every Film & 40 since they are talking to each other the whole time.

Kimaka

I'm so happy they finally finished Chapter 4 in Yakuza. It's too bad that is going to take them at least a month to get back to Majima's story.

Mr. F

Banned
Watching the Snake Pass trailer I continue to not get the big deal about David Wise's music. Sounds like generic jaunty music with bad midi instruments every time

Wunder

I'm so happy they finally finished Chapter 4 in Yakuza. It's too bad that is going to take them at least a month to get back to Majima's story.

They either finish the entire real estate minigame or they do like one or two episodes of it and move on

robotrock

Banned
I'm impressed at the thing Drew built at the end there. I had one of those for the Millennium Falcon and it actually cut up my hands so much that I was bleeding everywhere, so I just threw it out before finishing it.

Top Bottom