• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I need to see those controllers in person. They are tiny but the GB crew are also big dudes and I'm a small person so they aren't a good example for me.

I'm a dude with small hands and they are a bit uncomfortable but nothing I can't put up with to play some local multiplayer. I'm gonna geuss it's worse for people with bigger hands.

I'm sure these expansions are good and I know they were a kickstarter thing but man I just wish the Shovel Knight devs would make a whole new game.

If I remember right it's not their full team working on shovel knight expansions, tho I might misremember stuff so don't quote me on it.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Just want to weigh in and say that the pro controller is really good, much better than the last controller I had which was a 360 controller.

Though for THAT price it better be really lol

I've just realised out of pure coincidence I have both doritos nacho cheese dip and Oreo's in my house. But I'm not a maniac so the dip will stay doritos exclusive.

Vinny asked Dan to beatbox over a track before the stream started. Dan's contribution could charitably be described as the sound of a dog being raped by a gang of chimpanzees.
Thanks for the head up, I will skip it it might set off my PTSD from when I was watched that poor dog get savagely raped by that team of chimpanzees... Sierra Leone is a hell of a place guys.

Jeff meme has made it to SnapChat:

objvhO2.jpg

#teenfluencers

Man, look at the user scores on MetaCritic for Zelda.

bombed.png

The image came from GoNintendo. It's amazing how some of these people are so upset over a video game. Like, really? Really?!

repeater

Is this NIGHTS?

If the next bomber man is bad I will eat my lunch.
If there is a next Bomberman game I will eat your lunch.

The image came from GoNintendo. It's amazing how some of these people are so upset over a video game. Like, really? Really?!
You should have seen the comments on USGamer's 2.5/5 review of Horizon before they purged the worst ones. Unbelieveable.

Some of the one star reviews on amazon are pretty bad as well. It's like link personally went to their home and beat them up for how much vitriol is being displayed there.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

bombed.png

Every metacritic user review section is really bad, full of people voting either a blank 10 or vote 0 without having played the game often with dumb comments. It's even worse on console exclusives or highly critiqued games.

It's just really bad overall

Xater

This Switch launch stream just confirmed my determination to wait for the Switch to fall in price a little and have more games. Late this year or early next year might be the time to jump in.

Top Bottom