• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

Okay, so this Rocksmith QL is fucking amazing, just cos of Vinny freestyling with a computer

I think I now want a GB band. Jeff can rap and do covers of Jpop, Brad can be lead singer, Vinny on Guitar, Drew in a plane or something and Rorie in the chat.

Speaking of Drew and being weird, I turned Drew into an alpaca.

2566169-0168380769-alpac.gif

omg thats amazing :D

side note about the live stream this weekend. Is everyone but Brad going to be up for 24 hours on Sunday? Would that mean that after they're done they go right into a work week? If so, man is it gonna be rough for em lol. Wonder what they'll have to talk about during the bombcast recording haha

def sim

I just realized if Drew ever makes a tumblr, he'll disable his ask box within 24 hours because of a flood of creepy fawning.

"YO DREW WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME AND HANG OUT WITH ME AND BRO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE ME THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR FAN CLUB WE'LL CALL OURSELVES THE DREW-IDS! CALL ME!"

Damn, The Drewids deserves more recognition. Not bad!

Xater

Gotta say that Rocksmith again looks like a competent piece of software. Clearly not a game, but if you want to learn guitar it looks alright.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Giant Bomb is a place where you realize that their tastes align with yours.

It just shows that you have to decide if they're the place you want to visit.

Pretty simple.

From the Rocksmith 2014 Quicklook (which you should totally buy if you own a guitar and never got around it or want to start playing from scratch or wanna get laid).

izaCeNiEXu4Qc.gif

Jintor

I actually kind of think this Battlefield 4 campaign looks kind of interesting in its purely storytelling aesthetic, but also terrible from a playing a videogame perspective

Jintor

I just like this idea of being assigned missions from this central floating aircraft carrier thingy and stuff?

Everything else looks dumb but I guess I like bases, and I especially like floating bases.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is it supposed to be a hub or is it just one set piece though? Seems like it's getting invaded when they got back.

Also, speaking of giantbomb, I think I'm falling into a vocaloid rabbit hole.

Zabant

Man all this recent love for drewcifer? I was smitten from day one yo, he chugged that can of coke like a BOSS

Antiwhippy

So, extra life in about 5 and a half hours?

Can't believe we're about to have 48 hours of giantbomb content. 40 hours will be of them being insanely delirious due to lack of sleep, but that's great in its own way too.

Antiwhippy

I want Jeff to get perfects in every Project Diva F song.

Every time he fails to do so he has to touch Miku's head.

strafer

Wait, people hating Drew?

WHAT THE FUCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKCKCKCKCKC

How can you jhate Drew, he's the sweetest guy in the world.

I would love to have a few bruskies with him and play some simulator games.

popo

omg thats amazing :D

side note about the live stream this weekend. Is everyone but Brad going to be up for 24 hours on Sunday? Would that mean that after they're done they go right into a work week? If so, man is it gonna be rough for em lol. Wonder what they'll have to talk about during the bombcast recording haha

I would imagine they would all just take Monday off, record the podcadt tuesday.

Man, Vinny should have got Brad singing Knights of Cydonia.

"Aaaaaaaaaah ahh ahh aaaaaaaah ahh ahh aaaaaah ahh ahh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom