• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The people fawning over Drew in the chat (and elsewhere) come across as kinda weird.
2549396-drew.gif.gif

kiyomi

Anyone know if Contraption Maker is based off something else? Getting a strong sense of de ja vu watching it, pretty sure I saw a game just like this quite a long time ago (like 5 years or so).

Might just be the same concept, I guess..

megalowho

Anyone know if Contraption Maker is based off something else? Getting a strong sense of de ja vu watching it, pretty sure I saw a game just like this quite a long time ago (like 5 years or so).

Might just be the same concept, I guess..
Yeah it's a new Incredible Machine, made by the same devs too. Had no idea they were still around.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I considered photoshopping Drew's face into pictures of one direction fans holding photos of their favourite stars, because that would be a hilarious sick burn, but I shouldn't judge. Whatever makes you happy and all that.

Xater

Ok Contraption Maker is also available for the Mac, cool. Might get it once it's finished. With Steam Workshop integration this could be lots of fun.

Xater

Sarcasm I'm guessing? I haven't tuned in yet.

Nah he was serious. He is pimping it hard and mentions all the old games stuff he brought. And why wouldn't he be excited? He is hanging out with friends having fun playing old games. What's not to love?

I considered photoshopping Drew's face into pictures of one direction fans holding photos of their favourite stars, because that would be a hilarious sick burn, but I shouldn't judge. Whatever makes you happy and all that.

Is Drew a 1D fan? I always knew he had good taste.

If you're talking about my posts in that Metallica thread I really was just taking the piss out of all the angry metal heads lol

Mr. F

Banned
Nah he was serious. He is pimping it hard and mentions all the old games stuff he brought. And why wouldn't he be excited? He is hanging out with friends having fun playing old games. What's not to love?

That's good to hear. Just checking, feels like Jeff hasn't been genuinely stoked about anything for a while.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
That's good to hear. Just checking, feels like Jeff hasn't been genuinely stoked about anything for a while.

That's pretty much why I mentioned it. Didn't want to come across as too much of a creeper. Just nice seeing him enthusiastic about something.

yeah, he's psyched which is cool but IDK how I feel about them spending the premium stream getting hype about another stream

it's charity I guess so w/e, can't complain about them spreading the word

edit: OK, now we're back on track

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Is Drew a 1D fan? I always knew he had good taste.

If you're talking about my posts in that Metallica thread I really was just taking the piss out of all the angry metal heads lol

I was poorly comparing over the top Drew-fans in general to 1D-fans. I don't know nothing about no Metallica thread.

popo

Jeff says he plans to be there for the full 24.

9am to 9am is crazy though. Gonna screw their sleep schedules sleeping during the day Monday. I wonder if any of them will push through 36 hours before sleeping and get back on schedule.

Also I assume Brad is set up to broadcast team chat for dota but single player games are going to be rough. I have an image of him 20 hours in talking to himself and swearing at the TV as the viewers demand he plays dark souls.

Xater

Jeff says he plans to be there for the full 24.

9am to 9am is crazy though. Gonna screw their sleep schedules sleeping during the day Monday. I wonder if any of them will push through 36 hours before sleeping and get back on schedule.

Also I assume Brad is set up to broadcast team chat for dota but single player games are going to be rough. I have an image of him 20 hours in talking to himself and swearing at the TV as the viewers demand he plays dark souls.

I think Jeff suggested that he should just take calls from people. He'll probably do it. It's. It a hard thing to do.

justjim89

I just realized if Drew ever makes a tumblr, he'll disable his ask box within 24 hours because of a flood of creepy fawning.

"YO DREW WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME AND HANG OUT WITH ME AND BRO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE ME THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR FAN CLUB WE'LL CALL OURSELVES THE DREW-IDS! CALL ME!"

As creepy as the Drew love is, at least it's removing the love from Vinny who can now take his rightful spot as the secret worst member of the crew.

Haunted

Where will I be able to watch all the extra life marathon action, GB twitch channel?

I just realized if Drew ever makes a tumblr, he'll disable his ask box within 24 hours because of a flood of creepy fawning.

"YO DREW WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME AND HANG OUT WITH ME AND BRO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE ME THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR FAN CLUB WE'LL CALL OURSELVES THE DREW-IDS! CALL ME!"
The Drewids is a pretty good name for a Drew fanclub, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom