• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

As creepy as the Drew love is, at least it's removing the love from Vinny who can now take his rightful spot as the secret worst member of the crew.
ibnsvjmd7Gp5OJ.gif

Zornack

As creepy as the Drew love is, at least it's removing the love from Vinny who can now take his rightful spot as the secret worst member of the crew.

Just as long as we recognize Dave as the secret best (ex- :( ) member then I'm cool with anything.

Haunted

A secret so terrible you should shut up about it immediately and never mention it again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fuck DOTA, extra life should be 24 hours of brad and vinny jamming in rocksmith.

The improv solo in So sally can wait is amazing.

LCfiner

Alpaca Drew is great. As someone who is happily wearing their GB Flight Club T-shirt right now, I approve of that wardrobe.

Bacon

I'll never understand how Jeff has so much to talk about. He streams on mixlr all the time on his commutes and he doesn't even have anyone to bounce conversation off of. It's actually incredibly impressive to me.

demidar

Great, now I feel like that asshole on a podcast that's like "I know something you don't but I'm not gonna say what it is to infuriate all my listeners".

The people fawning over Drew in the chat (and elsewhere) come across as kinda weird.

I'm disliking Drew more and more as time goes by

Theres just something about him that bothers me sometimes. It's mostly his facial expressions on UPF when people say things sometimes

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Randomly saw this and immediately thought "needs Jeff & Vinny endurance run."

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/naglmgdpckcnaajjhdhhjfdmgpbockkn

Slammed! is an epic interactive professional-wrestling novel by Paolo Chikiamco, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

There's never been a professional wrestling game like this, a game where the outcome of your final match, your choice of opponent, and your relationships affect the ending. When's the last time you played a pro-wrestling RPG with a "kayfabe" stat?--or where your trash-talking "promo" ability is as important as your core strength and wrestling technique?

* Enjoy a 250,000-word personal tale of friendship, competition, and revenge.
* Develop not only your physical abilities, but a favored wrestling style.
* Become a heroic face, or a villainous heel--or even turn heel.
* Turn a scripted match into a real fight--and vice versa.
* Decide when to keep kayfabe, and when to break it.
* Play as male or female, gay or straight.

zzghzOW.png

3l9Hz8J.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom