• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

That Rocksmith QL was like watching your Dad's band play. I assume they recorded it on Thursday and Brad dressed up in a fat suit for Halloween? Just teasing.

Brad Monkey - that chunky Monkey
Brad Monkey - (dota) junkie
That chunky Monkey

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting around to the Rocksmith quick look. Is brad really about to sing that oasis song?

Dany

Banned
Oh, I'm liking the name drewids.
TadkV.gif

Darklord

Banned
The Dracula game on UPF stole so many art assets. The painting of the woman is Natalie Portman and the castle Matt said was familiar is Minas Morgal from LotR's including the same statues at the front lol

FStop7

Banned
I'm 99% sure that's Giantbomb's chat being as idiotic as usual.

I'm calling the immediate jump to believe that BIG BAD 4chan is behind it idiotic. I know they're getting DDOS'd.

Holy fuck that Kotaku article's comments

Its quite obvious that these hackers know something that Extra Life doesn't want you to know. No one ddos's for fun, there is reasoning behind why they do it.

Just cause something says charity on it, everyone first response "Oh those bad ole hackers", my response, "ExtraLife is hiding something, if not, bad ole hackers"

WE. ARE. DOING. IT. AGAIN. MORE.

$72,700.00 raised so far!

Watch the second 24 hour GB stream with our cool-as-shit IRC over on www.explosiveruns.com, 100% less crashes and bugs than www.giantbomb.com.

#GBXL

Also:

Hey, @jaredr, can you try being a cool guy FOR ONCE and put Giant Bomb up on the fron tpage of Twitch? #Windjammers #GBXL @jeffgerstmann

https://twitter.com/Fattony12000/status/397054207494479872

In more important news: I'm gonna stream FOR THE THIRD TIME on Monday! Blade Runner and/or The X-Files video games for the personal computer machine format.

BYK9y8pCAAAxp97.png

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Drew seemed a little creeped out when Alexis showed him the alpaca pictures. Wow, I mean, who would have expected that?

He asked Jeff about the 720p Ghosts thing, unaware of how much ire there's been over that whole story.

Jeff went to the Ghosts review event and had to sign an NDA, so that may be why he's being coy about it. He specifically didn't talk about CoD stuff on last week's podcast for this reason.

Patryn

Jeff went to the Ghosts review event and had to sign an NDA, so that may be why he's being coy about it. He specifically didn't talk about CoD stuff on last week's podcast for this reason.

I don't think it's that. I think, especially based on Brad's comments in this thread, that the team doesn't really give a shit what the numbers on paper are. They'll make comments once they actually are able to compare both versions in person. If it's super noticeable to them, I guarantee they'll talk about it.

People are trying to draw them into the CONSOLE WARZ and they've never really been that sort of site.

Ozone

I believe the reason why they won't directly talk about the resolution issue is they want to wait until they have both consoles and can directly compare for themselves if it's worth discussing or if it's so minor it doesn't impact the playing experience at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom