• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
UPDATE: RESOGUN REVIEW LIVE

SPOILERS:

Edit: Jeff just yelled "Are you FUCKING kidding me" followed by "Ughhhhh. What an ill conceived portion of this game!"

1/5?????

EDIT EDIT DUDE IN SPACE CONFIRMED

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Jeff Gerstmann - Fuck this.

Brad Shoemaker - What's going on?

Jeff Gerstmann - I don't even know! It's like pilot wings? This part is terrible! Fuck you god damn it.

Video games are over

Edit: Brad Shoemaker: Oh man wow, that looks like shi- something. I was gonna say something else but something.

JEFF REALLY DOESN'T LIKE KILLZONE OH WOW

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Alright guys lets all watch Jeff beat Killzone!

HjzxrLm.png

Haunted

For a second I thought you guys were talking about the real launch stream here and that I had fucked up my times somehow.

whew

Chuck

Still without luck
Anyone feel like them getting PS4s and probably Xbox Ones early is going to diminish this years day one streams?

- J - D -

Anyone feel like them getting PS4s and probably Xbox Ones early is going to diminish this years day one streams?

Probably will. If they've already covered the unboxing, and have streamed a good amount of content from the big games, then what's left for the big launch day stream?

0xCA2

idk.

Looking on their Twitters & Tumblrs, it seems like there's some things that they'd like to say about the PS4 that they haven't talked about yet, things that they may not have realized had they not got the consoles early.

Plus, there's still tons of cross-gen multiplatform versions of games that we've heard nothing from them about.

I'm still hopeful.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Are the streams not being archived in any way? I'm noticing all of the PS4 streams aren't popping up.

They recently changed it so new streams don't archive unless you set it to(and it's default to off). Guessing a lot of people aren't option digging beforehand and catching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom