• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the PSN name for giant bomb to hopefully play with them during the stream? GiantBombing? It's been such a long time since TNT (and especially a PS3 TNT) that I forgot.

Whatever, it's all worth it to see him back in the office.

I'm glad he's back also but when he goes full snark its kinda irritating tbh

It's good to have hope.

Yea...

I am in such a downer mood. All I can think about is Ryan and how he gone and not here to see the new consoles. :(

This really fucking sucks :(

What's the PSN name for giant bomb to hopefully play with them during the stream? GiantBombing? It's been such a long time since TNT (and especially a PS3 TNT) that I forgot.

Yep

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Hasn't been a TNT since Ryan died. I imagine they'll never bring that show back, as it seemed like Ryan's big show.

sikkinixx

I can kinda feel the draining of enthusiasm for both the new consoles, new plastic only carries you so far. Everyone is so pumped for the hardware but nothing that much to do on them that is vastly different than ps3 or PC. Plus since the whole crew has high end pcs it's not like the graphics factor will wow them too much. I'm stoked to get my ps4 next week but fully realize I'll be deflated within a week as the long wait for games begins. Sony did a piss poor job of getting interesting first party stuff which is very strange to me considering their stable of developers.

It's why I think xbone streams will be more upbeat, especially with killer instinct and forza, since at least those are shiny new things of franchises lots of people adore.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So I guess they already have Xbox Ones:

screenshot2013-11-1518dugl.png
screenshot2013-11-151yiu1j.png

Timeless

Check out the Giant Bomb GOTY 2012 lists that I put together.

The current way GOTY is handled on Giant Bomb is great in the moment, but goes to crap after a few months / years and it's impossible to find what games were ranked as what. I wish wiki pages had a sidebar under "review" for "GOTY - Vinny" or "GOTY - Site" and so on.

The highest-rated lists for a game are listed on the wiki sidebar. If these lists get highly rated then they will show up. (Obviously Jeff's doesn't need to be rated well because his own list is better.)

The format is extremely clear for my lists, I hope. If anyone wants to put together lists for older years, please do so.

Mr. F

Banned
Decent stream, some good moments over an underwhelming launch lineup. Next week will be even more of a drag with the same multiplatform titles, but I don't really care about the Xbox so it works out.

LiK

i don't usually complain about their UPF shows but the 10/25/13 show was boring as fuck. Every game they chose was not interesting to watch. Found myself skimming to more interesting conversations. Worst Friday show ever.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Check out the Giant Bomb GOTY 2012 lists that I put together.

The current way GOTY is handled on Giant Bomb is great in the moment, but goes to crap after a few months / years and it's impossible to find what games were ranked as what. I wish wiki pages had a sidebar under "review" for "GOTY - Vinny" or "GOTY - Site" and so on.

The highest-rated lists for a game are listed on the wiki sidebar. If these lists get highly rated then they will show up. (Obviously Jeff's doesn't need to be rated well because his own list is better.)

You're fantastic. Great work.

Decent stream, some good moments over an underwhelming launch lineup. Next week will be even more of a drag with the same multiplatform titles, but I don't really care about the Xbox so it works out.

Xbone has more interesting exclusives. So it should be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom