• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Been marathoning Pathfinder since I hadn't managed to catch any of it live so far. It's awesome. Between this, Extra Life, and LoLS it's been a great couple of months of content. What a season, what a season.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
iHG9DKlmhgnG.gif

kvk1

I'm not on the Klepek hate train, but he was spewing some mad vitriol against the Vita on the stream. It was a little over the top, I think.

That thing is by no means an "embarrassing" piece of "novelty" hardware.

But I definitely agree that it was great to see him back with the guys. He makes the live dynamic entirely more wholesome.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I'm not on the Klepek hate train, but he was spewing some mad vitriol against the Vita on the stream. It was a little over the top, I think.

But I definitely agree that it was great to see him back with the guys. He makes the live dynamic entirely more wholesome.
I'm really shocked he would say that about the vita, as it's the unofficial indie haven handheld.

Tan

What? I don't remember any of this. The only bad thing he said about it was it didn't have many exclusives and that it was more of an accessory.

Mr. F

Banned
Does Wolf Among Us get better? The first half of the quick look is the same as what was in the demo, but it wasn't all that impressive. The pauses between lines of dialogue and slight animation jank make the whole thing feel kind of disjointed and awkward. Felt the same about pauses in the Walking Dead but didn't mind it as much for whatever reason.

FStop7

Banned
Doesn't he still have the office Vita though?

Oh, you're right - I remember him mentioning it scratched easily in his bag. He needs that original carrying case that shipped with the launch Vitas, the one that smelled like a moldy potato. I still have mine somewhere.

Man sometimes I wish Brad would just stop being argumentative about things. I don't get how Patrick gets hate but Brad gets loved. He makes some of this stuff hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom