• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
3:42:00 Drew massaging Vinny, so considerate :D

ibk5D3uN9fY7IJ.gif

Also, that wire behind Vinny makes it look like he has a headset on :p
Haha, wow.

Curufinwe

Generally, they were positive on the system and sort of bored with the games (Resogun not included).

They seemed to dig AC4 as well.

Lmao holy shit is that honestly a thing? The game Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition has a separate individual Gold Orb Mode? DMC3 SE GOM? What the hell is it?!

Gold Orb mode gives you infinite continues and you can also buy/find up to three Gold Orbs that bring you back to life on the spot.

The SE also made Normal difficulty significantly easier, and added a Very Hard difficulty between Hard and DMD.

demidar

Gold Orb mode gives you infinite yellow orb continues and you can also buy/find up to three Gold Orbs that bring you back to life on the spot.

The SE also made Normal difficulty significantly easier, and added a Very Hard difficulty between Hard and DMD.

I think Easy Automatic is the perfect difficulty for Brad.

Wasn't accusing you of uploading, but sharing the upload is still kinda crappy. Especially as you can see from the related vids, the dude is uploading a significant amount of subscriber content.

Uploader is a twat anyway, he uploaded the "Max doesn't count" bit that was universally considered hilarious by all viewers and basically gets pissy in all the video descriptions because "NeoGAF thought it was controversial" (what?).

He's a knobhead, don't give him the views.

Cerilli

Neo Member
Ok, you know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

I'm a little disappointed they didn't take a Windjammers break during the PS4 stream.

popo

Putting premium stuff up on youtube is a bit shitty but GB could easily contest copyright if they were that bothered.

Me and Mr. Gerstmann are now PSN buddies, I feel the love

He accepted me too! I wonder if any of the other guys will accept them.

Also, I missed out on the last few hours of the stream (left around the Lego game, I think). I see the basketball and football games were ace. any other highlights?

LifEndz

Trying to watch the archive on twitch but it keeps freezing up. Guess I'll have to wait for them to put it on the site.

Guys. You guys. ALBW is better than Brothers.

Anonymous asked: Sounds like Zelda might be one of those super-rare Games Better Than Brothers for 2013 (please make this a real end-of-year category). Can't wait.

Based on having played the first maybe 40% of it so far, I’d say you may be right.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Putting premium stuff up on youtube is a bit shitty but GB could easily contest copyright if they were that bothered.

I feel like that isn't something they would do though I believe they'd be justified in doing it.

Jokab

Hasn't Jeff pretty much said that they don't care about people putting up highlights of premium content on youtube as it brings attention to the site more than anything? Even though I'm not a fan of the practice. I can see where that reasoning would make sense.

Serra

Hasn't Jeff pretty much said that they don't care about people putting up highlights of premium content on youtube as it brings attention to the site more than anything?.

Yeah and I agree. But putting an entire 30min+ segment of the show (Second Life) on the tubes is kinda getting flagrant.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hasn't Jeff pretty much said that they don't care about people putting up highlights of premium content on youtube as it brings attention to the site more than anything? Even though I'm not a fan of the practice. I can see where that reasoning would make sense.

I think it makes sense for short form stuff.

But the dude is basically hosting entire segments of the paid portion. Not cool.

kvk1

A gay man doesn't get that angry at the lack of upskirts in a Hatsune Miku game.

Or is that what he wants us to think and the overreaction itself was a form of compensating?

I don't know man. The truth is out there.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
A gay man doesn't get that angry at the lack of upskirts in a Hatsune Miku game.

Or is that what he wants us to think and the overreaction itself was a form of compensating?

I don't know man. The truth is out there.

The secret is that Jeff is actually asexual and shares his love only for Dominos Pasta Bread Bowls™

kvk1

I don't really care who Jeff sleeps with at night. I do want to know HOW he sleeps at night.

The man (and his organization) is a menace to society.

Flushing our morals down the toilet.

One giant pastry at a time.

eLF9rfc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom