• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Vinny is the coolest.

D5Hg9Vs.png

Zomba13

Oh come on now. Bugs are never going to stop being a thing. Tech has nothing to do with it.

But now the consoles have ways of instantly sharing those bugs either in video form (Xbone and PS4) or image form (all of them). Can't wait to see more games being all broken and glitching out.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
This is my favorite part of every one of Jeff Greens Dark Souls live streams.

Every time he streams it automatically saves the video in his archives.

So everytime he streams, there a 10 second video where his microphone isn't on and it looks like this

gJ1CCK8.gif

hwy_61

Banned
This is my favorite part of every one of Jeff Greens Dark Souls live streams.

Every time he streams it automatically saves the video in his archives.

So everytime he streams, there a 10 second video where his microphone isn't on and it looks like this

gJ1CCK8.gif

lol

Brashnir

Really? The QL didnt make the game look to bad. I mean, it looked average, but not overwhelmingly bad. But whatever, thats the only interaction I have with the game. I'll read the review and see what Alex has to say

I think this tweet says it all:

Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro 15 Nov
Six hours of Knack in one day is about seven more hours of Knack than I would recommend.

Really? The QL didnt make the game look to bad. I mean, it looked average, but not overwhelmingly bad. But whatever, thats the only interaction I have with the game. I'll read the review and see what Alex has to say

The problem that everyone's saying is that it seems average at first, and then 12 hours of that exact same gameplay later you never want to play Knack again.

Mr. F

Banned
I miss Whiskey Media radio/Radio Dave. Miscellaneous podcasts with the back end team were great. Also Karen from Fungineering.
"UH-PROVED"

Massa

The problem that everyone's saying is that it seems average at first, and then 12 hours of that exact same gameplay later you never want to play Knack again.

Everyone's also saying that it seems average at first, and then after 6 hours of trying to rush through it for review you never want to play Knack again.

Dany

Banned
I miss Whiskey Media radio/Radio Dave. Miscellaneous podcasts with the back end team were great. Also Karen from Fungineering.
"UH-PROVED"
Her stint on one pathfinder where she critics them for using a pencil, lol so good

also, you're cute.

Weekend folks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom