• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOMANI

KOMANI
I don't understand how you could watch that video and say to yourself, "Hey, I want this!". The xbox one is an attractive system, if it worked.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
I don't understand how you could watch that video and say to yourself, "Hey, I want this!". The xbox one is an attractive system, if it worked.

For what it's worth, everything has worked almost perfectly for me at home so far, except for "Xbox on," which seems to have about a 20% success rate. But I haven't touched any of the TV stuff.

Because I don't even have a television.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
For what it's worth, everything has worked almost perfectly for me at home so far, except for "Xbox on," which seems to have about a 20% success rate. But I haven't touched any of the TV stuff.

Honest question: do you see yourself using the voice commands from here on out? Or is it just simpler to do a controller?

KOMANI

KOMANI

maybe that should tell you something.

This explains why you're so bad at video games, Brad.

def sim

Dropping the ball on "Xbox On" is going to be super noticeable to the public. They advertised that so much. I guess that's a standby mode problem?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
For all the supposed attention to detail it sure is weird to see Forza turn into bumper cars once the vehicles touch anything.

Curufinwe

Jeff said it best.
Release it before black friday.

I guess if the last game sold this one will too. Maybe getting it out in October or September would have made it more appealing to hardcore gamers and not just parents looking for cheap gifts for their kids.

What a shame Knack wasn't replaced on the PS4 by a proper Ratchet & Clank game.

Mesoian

I'd love to hear the business rationale for releasing a new Ratchet and Clank game right now.

Gotta have something for the winter holiday/Q4.

I wouldn't be surprised if Enter the Nexus shows up in the PS4 marketplace within the next few months.

So...this kinect stuff seems to work about the same as it did on the 360. Which means I can't understand why anyone would want to put up with it.

That watching TV quick look reminds whenever you have to use the phone to make an automated payment for like one of your bills and you end up hanging up in frustration at least three times because the automated voice system gets it wrong all the time. I don't have cable anymore, so that really doesn't affect me, but I hope the dashboard stuff is more intuitive or works if I do eventually get an Xbox One.

Limit

I need some assistance finding a particular bombcast. In one of the episodes I vaguely remember the crew discussing some story from EVE online where they were praising the creativity of faction names like guiding hand social club. Does anyone know in which episode this discussion took place ? Google isn't helping me out.

Fox318

1joAFhy.png

hahahah

KMABMER.png

haha man, good stuff.

'cause he owns a Prius. When you have a kid and move to the 'burbs they castrate you and issue you with a hybrid.

Just skip to an hour in - that is when they get to the funny stuff.

The twins are here

2572986-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h30m48s39.png

Alex?

2572981-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h29m34s68.png

What ever!

2572982-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h29m42s144.png

Victoria Belmont?

2572985-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h30m37s183.png

Me and my shadow

2572978-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h28m21s102.png

No!

2572984-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h30m22s36.png

I said Never!

2572977-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h28m10s251.png

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob

2572976-vlcsnap-2013-11-22-01h31m54s176.png
Nobody looks impressed or even remotely excited.

dhlt25

watching the ryse QL, I don't why vinny is so bothered by different enemies type looking the same. Isn't that like 90% of the games where there're a few enemies types that you fight throughout the whole thing?

Zekes!

watching the ryse QL, I don't why vinny is so bothered by different enemies type looking the same. Isn't that like 90% of the games where there're a few enemies types that you fight throughout the whole thing?

I don't know about Vinny, but I know for me, I think like things like this become more noticeable as graphics improve.

njean777

I need some assistance finding a particular bombcast. In one of the episodes I vaguely remember the crew discussing some story from EVE online where they were praising the creativity of faction names like guiding hand social club. Does anyone know in which episode this discussion took place ? Google isn't helping me out.

Funnily enough I think I was relistening to that one tonight while playing some BF4, I believe the one you are looking for is the one dated 4-30-2013.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The great thing is that i can actually hear Ryans voice saying that tweet.

What a cool fucking thing.

louiedog

Holy shit ! That was tonight ? Where can I watch the whole show ?

it'll be available for streaming in the US tomorrow morning. I'm sure someone will have a clip up on youtube.

My DVR is a Windows computer and I'm now really wishing that I had been recording the show because I could have a nice quality version up by now.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He's like 2pac, spitting records from beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom