• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh maaaaaaaaan. He always backs away from the monitor to get away, but I can't imagine how insane it is when it's RIGHT THERE and you can't do shit about it.

Cystm

He looked away! That slow burn gone to waste.

E: DP

It just fades to black anyway. Lame.

Really interesting to watch Patrick play these games via the Rift. It has me super excited for a game like Amnesia but made specifically with the Rift. Patrick was legitimately scared and no game has been able to do that for me. So, I am pumped for the Rift if nothing else.

Xyrmellon

I wouldn't say every time, but in the GTA Online stream definitely. Looked like post-vacation blues to me.

But TBH everyone seemed kinda down today - maybe I'm imagining it but I got the impression something was up (especially when Brad was passed a note from Drew, went to verbally reply and was immediately hushed by Vinny). Maybe more CBSi headaches?

Um, watch the archive. Vinny doesn't hush Brad, he was making a noise at his Windjammers frustration. About two minutes later he even asks what was on the paper and Brad says it was suggestions to get into GTA.

Um, watch the archive. Vinny doesn't hush Brad, he was making a noise at his Windjammers frustration. About two minutes later he even asks what was on the paper and Brad says it was suggestions to get into GTA.
no no no stop taking off the tin foil

i heard cbs actually fired brad last week and jeff took a huge paycut to keep him on

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Windjammers might seem like a random inclusion, but it is a stark contrast between a modern multiplayer game with all sorts of extra barriers to the gameplay, and an old multiplayer game with nothing to rely on but its own solid gameplay.

demidar

Windjammers might seem like a random inclusion, but it is a stark contrast between a modern multiplayer game with all sorts of extra barriers to the gameplay, and an old multiplayer game with nothing to rely on but its own solid gameplay.

Don't forget BARS BARS BARS XP XP XP +100 +200 +500 LEVEL UP RANK UP AWESOME UP

Mr. F

Banned

Yup. Looked fast, crazy, and super satisfying. Reminded me of that 4-player table hockey-looking indie game that they played for a bit during a GDC(?) stream. Hokra or something?

Jintor

Yup. Looked fast, crazy, and super satisfying. Reminded me of that 4-player table hockey-looking indie game that they played for a bit during a GDC(?) stream. Hokra or something?

Not Bari Bari Ball? Thought it was one of the sportsfriends pack.

/edit nope, it was Hokra

denshuu

Does anyone know where the quick look of the Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC is?

It may not have been a quick look. It was like half an hour or an hour of Patrick playing through it, with the rest of the Bombcrew providing commentary. It may have been a TNT or something?

Megasoum

Banned
Does anyone know where the quick look of the Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC is?

It may not have been a quick look. It was like half an hour or an hour of Patrick playing through it, with the rest of the Bombcrew providing commentary. It may have been a TNT or something?

I think it was one of the game of the year video... no idea which one tho.

Anastasia

I would like to see them play the first Rainbow Six game. I remember playing it when I was growing up and it being pretty decent.

justjim89

Man, I was interested in Shadow Warrior until I watched the QL and heard you enter commands "like a fighting game." Fuck that nonsnense.

popo

I doubt they will bother. Few of those games - expept maybe the first Rainbow 6 - had much to do with Clancy and his books - beyond the name at least.

sixghost

I would like to see them play the first Rainbow Six game. I remember playing it when I was growing up and it being pretty decent.

I've been hoping they would do Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear as a Random PC Game for a long time now. Those games were honestly pretty good. I specifically remember the pre-mission planning part was pretty awesome.
ShermanScreenShot9--article_image.jpg

I doubt they will bother. Few of those games - expept maybe the first Rainbow 6 - had much to do with Clancy and his books - beyond the name at least.

Who cares, lol?

Glix

I normally love Giant Bomb stuff but I'm watching yesterdays GTA stuff and watching Brad and Jeff take 20 mins to customize a character is just torturous.

Xater

I normally love Giant Bomb stuff but I'm watching yesterdays GTA stuff and watching Brad and Jeff take 20 mins to customize a character is just torturous.

Oh yeah, except for Windjammers that stream was shit.

I also don#t get the appeal of GTA Online. I am with Brad that after the trailer I suspected something more than what they delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom