• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

I wouldn't read too much in to it. It would be bizarre to conduct interviews/job offers in public over twitter.

More likely they are shooting a spoilercast or something. I imagine Jeff responds to any and all emails about future employment very promptly. Isn't he out of EA very soon?
He left a few weeks ago.

Anth0ny

wait

Windjammers is on Japanese Wii Virtual Console?

It would probably be cheaper to import a Japanese Wii to get the game rather than a Neo Geo and the game disc itself, right? Is the VC version inferior to the original?

Who is Jeff Green and why is he so great? Not familiar with him as far as I can tell but people seem very excited about any possibility of him joining giantbomb.

sixghost

Who is Jeff Green and why is he so great? Not familiar with him as far as I can tell but people seem very excited about any possibility of him joining giantbomb.

He was the editor in chief at Computer Gaming World and the host of the CGW/GFW podcast, which was one of the best gaming podcasts ever. It was like a PC gaming focused bombcast.

Sport of kings.

ashes2013_by_realghostvids-d6w6hpj.gif

hwy_61

Banned
wait

Windjammers is on Japanese Wii Virtual Console?

It would probably be cheaper to import a Japanese Wii to get the game rather than a Neo Geo and the game disc itself, right? Is the VC version inferior to the original?

Couldn't you just mod a Wii to be region free? I know nothing about modding consoles, but that definitely sounds like a possibility to me.

Ledsen

He is a smart, incredibly experienced (he's been working in games for nearly 20 years), funny and likeable guy. He also fits in very well with the GB crew. He's recently started streaming, check out his excellent Dark Souls stream: http://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak/c/3211949

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Couldn't you just mod a Wii to be region free? I know nothing about modding consoles, but that definitely sounds like a possibility to me.

Modding the console to play games from different regions was easy as anything, but I can't remember if you could access foreign eshops...

Aon

Giant Bomb has made me want to check out Cricket.

I think it is because I love baseball and cricket reminds me of it.

Yeah, it's the most silliest way possible, but I got into soccer hard after watching last years FIFA quick look.

And have since made like 100 dollars betting a dollar or two at a time on game outcomes.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
LGtjWfWl.png

I remember on a Bombcast the subject of Romero's hair came up... well, it looks like he does have long hair again!
Brad will be so relieved. One good thing we can take away from this year. The return of the mane.

Zoggy

Luigi had ONE YEAR and he completely fucked it up.

jeff has actually said this. i remember during a quick look he was talking about how much 2013 sucked and then goes "wait, isn't this the year of luigi?, of course it is, makes sense"

Ken

is there a part in their livestream that shows off the xbone party stuff they're talking about in the podcast?

bigkrev

Which video has Danny telling the Sportsteam they have been using the wrong button to shoot for years in Fifa? I've been scrubbing through them, and can't find it. A timestamp would be nice!

Which video has Danny telling the Sportsteam they have been using the wrong button to shoot for years in Fifa? I've been scrubbing through them, and can't find it. A timestamp would be nice!

Are you sure it wasn't the cricket quick look? I think I heard that recently, and that QL is the only content I watched recently that has Danny in it.

Is it streaming on twitch? But I'm sure none of the guys care about the awards besides what trailers are shown, like me. Speaking of when is it happening? Next Sunday?

It's on Twitch yeah, but I figured Spike or Viacom or whoever would call dibs on all the content so IDK.

It is on a Saturday so probably not ... but I would sure like it.

Shit, forgot about that. Saturday night, no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom