• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What game is this? I tuned in and thought it was AC4.

popo

Maybe the mystery indie game is made by a friend of the site?

Double Fine? Maybe its what Tim is announcing at the show?

They never said it was indie. Your trolls are getting a bit rote and predictable. I think your new year's resolution should be to come up with some fresh material.

Dany

Banned
I could watch them ENDURE this game to completion....
3AQmK.gif

dlc

Neo Member
I'm pretty sure that's the plan. They said that the CBSi engineers were working on a new player and this is the player that was introduced on the new gamespot redesign a couple of weeks ago so that would make sense that it will be moved to GB at some point.

yup, we're a bit behind on the code merge (about 150k lines to go thru) but hopefully have it out before Xmas.

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone else think that Deadfall Adventures didn't look nearly as bad as they were making it out to be? It was a bit janky at parts and the story looks like it's been told a million times before but overall, I thought it seemed alright. Not $40 alright, but I'll probably pick it up when it eventually hits $5.

obonicus

Also, I don't think Brad would have to be pitched on Fallout 4. We probably all have a pretty good idea of what the game will be like, and we don't know anything yet.

Pretty sure the game they were talking about was from an indie studio and something brand new. Really can't wait to see what they're talking about. Tomorrow night should be great!

LordCanti

Uh, given the current situation with Battlefield 4, I think that is the last game anyone would want to announce right now.

I could see them showing Star Wars if that's far enough along. Might not be a great move after announcing that development was halted to fix BF4 though.

I'm kind of bummed that it's not going to be Fallout. If it is something Indie, my enthusiasm for that only goes so far (considering how short most indie games are, and how long you've generally got to wait for them).

Tan

So I missed the live show, how's the new video player? Are they using in-house cbs tech to stream it out themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom