• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadotsu

Banned
tFTHeZ7.png

Weird that they used a Taylor Lautner photo for that headline.

derFeef

Dota still boring, guys still screaming without reason.
yup.

edit:
There is also this Sony guy in the chat, also being a mod - and he keeps saying PS4 games are good. Strange!

Dizzy-4U

Just discovered this

Gmod Elevator Source

HOLY shit this shit if funny :D:D:D

AMAZING :D

Thinking about making a thread about it, also GB crew should play this.
I remember people talking about it here two years ago. Can't remember if there was a thread dedicated to it or not but yeah, It has potential to be a great quick look.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This Year collection is reminding me how on-point Ryan was, what a sharp ringleader-type that guy was. And his Mongolian BBQ review, ha! That was probably way too good for the establishment he wrote about.

Zaph

This Year collection is reminding me how on-point Ryan was, what a sharp ringleader-type that guy was. And his Mongolian BBQ review, ha! That was probably way too good for the establishment he wrote about.
He was razor sharp and able to host a conversation about almost anything (like the old WM Happy Hour).

As crazy as it sounds, every time I put on the Bombcast, I keep expecting to hear his voice and find out that this was all one long extended vacation to troll the 'what does Ryan do?' people.

Totally. It's easy when having listened to the cast for years, every week, to gloss over this fact.

And holy shit, I'd forgotten the Paul Barnett hotel room vomit story. Fucking GOLDEN.

For those following along at home curious about what happened there, they drafted a super early game push line up (much like what was drafted against them by gaf's team in the game they played with merlini after the giant bomb tournament) and when they failed to win in the first 10 or 15 minutes... they had nothing else and just lost.

justjim89

Always kinda frustrating when you start playing a game that's a few years old and try to find the bombcast where they talk about it. Trying to find them talking about Binary Domain now. Starting on the first Bombcast after the QL because that's the first anyone played of it. I remember they talked about it at least a time or two.

I really wish a game could be tagged with Bombcasts where it's talked about.

popo

What is all this crazy talk on Jeff's tumblr? You crazy Americans don't put butter on sandwiches? So if you don't like mayo or other condiments then it is just like meat and/or cheese and bread? Explains those crazy French Dip sandwiches - you will dip it in just about anything to avoid dry ass bread. Animals.

What is all this crazy talk on Jeff's tumblr? You crazy Americans don't put butter on sandwiches? So if you don't like mayo or other condiments then it is just like meat and/or cheese and bread? Explains those crazy French Dip sandwiches - you will dip it in just about anything to avoid dry ass bread. Animals.

I've never seen so many wrong assumptions about American sandwiches in one post before.

I did think it was odd but he as posts to that blog backing him up like he isn't a crazy person.

Most of my sandwiches, I put mayo and mustard on. The idea of butter on a sandwich has literally never crossed an actual Americans mind before, not once.

Tan

That's exactly how I make sandwiches. Salami and cheese sandwiches every day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm making a split pea soup that is gonna end up being like at least 50% ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom