• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Brad's Daily Dota stream looks real nice, 60fps just makes such a difference.

Yeah okay we get it some guys were posting hot shit to an effectively private forum back in the wild 90s when the beer was cold, the hair was bleached, and the women were fine.

Let's drop this now before it goes down a creepier road.
mod looking to prevent the GB weekend creepiness?

decision redeemed

derFeef

Yeah okay we get it some guys were posting hot shit to an effectively private forum back in the wild 90s when the beer was cold, the hair was bleached, and the women were fine.

Let's drop this now before it goes down a creepier road.

Who is this??

But good call.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is he even a real MC? I bet that mic ain't even warm.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Well then. This is something I desperately need in my life but really can't afford.

If you want to be realistic about it you should just get your own windjammers.zip (that you rip from your own copy of the game) and play it on MAME. It works amazingly well with 360 pads and me and my friend had an awesome Wind Jamming session just yesterday.

I had this on my hard drive. I don't remember from where it is.

ibtNqgCkKY5Msp.gif

The low point of this thread was the last time we got Monsterdunk'd.

I still can't believe he answered that question.

Anywho, can't wait until they're back in the office looking at all those HOT NEW GAMEZ like, uh....

January gave us the greatest QL of all time last year. I have faith they will have something good.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Looks like it might be from the second office. I have an old gif that looks like it's from the same time as yours.

1451464-untitled_2.gif

Also, I have another gif.

1435522-untitled_2.gif

Gurrry

I recently learned something awesome.

GGPO supports Windjammers.

sl7ayeR.png

That means competitive online Windjammers.

Would anyone be interested in getting something going this weekend?

I could post up my GGPO config that's pre-setup to work with a 360 controller. Left stick move, X is lob, A is dive/hard toss.

Just gotta make a GGPO account and we could be windjamming across the world

Holy. Shit.

HOLY. SHIT.

Dude. We need GAFJammers asap. I am about to re-install GGPO.

sixghost

So a long time ago on the GB site there was a page under Wiki->games that had a list of notable games that came out in each year, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Is that page just gone now?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
So a long time ago on the GB site there was a page under Wiki->games that had a list of notable games that came out in each year, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Is that page just gone now?

If you go to wiki - > games, you can sort by release date there. I remember which page you're talking about and I can't seem to find it either, but that might be good enough.

Serra

If you go to wiki - > games, you can sort by release date there. I remember which page you're talking about and I can't seem to find it either, but that might be good enough.

The whole site, including the wiki has just gotten worse and worse to navigate with each redesign. Finding old articles, top lists from past years etc is really fucking hard and the easiest way usually is to google it.

Also the search is retarded.

linko9

I recently learned something awesome.

GGPO supports Windjammers.

sl7ayeR.png

That means competitive online Windjammers.

Would anyone be interested in getting something going this weekend?

I could post up my GGPO config that's pre-setup to work with a 360 controller. Left stick move, X is lob, A is dive/hard toss.

Just gotta make a GGPO account and we could be windjamming across the world

Guys, if this happens please make a topic about it. Years ago I tried to play Windjammers on GGPO, but no one was playing. It has been my dream for years to jam the wind with like-minded individuals.

Lijik

They'll have a lot of fun with the retracting nose on Pac-Man during the Monkey Ball-ish parts.
Most of the powerups in the game are so weird. I think the weirdest is "bouce pacman" or whatever that gives pacman the ability to walljump by taking away his arms and legs.

eot

Banned
Does Patrick read this thread?

Patrick: just make sure your shield has 100% physical damage reduction and use whatever weapon you like as long as you upgrade it.

Also, don't grind for no reason. The only time you would ever grind is to get or buy a particular item. You get more than enough souls to be overlevelled just through regular play.

Serra

Also, don't grind for no reason. The only time you would ever grind is to get or buy a particular item. You get more than enough souls to be overlevelled just through regular play.

THIS! So many noobs make the mistake of believing they are underleveled when they just are bad at the game.

Ketch

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, and I know internet petitions are the virtual plague (and I feel bad for even mentioning this)... but does anybody else think 500,000+ signatures might convince some CBSi execs that Jeff Green needs to work at Giant Bomb?

Operation raindro-BLACK DRAGON.

someone must have tried this already.

Patryn

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, and I know internet petitions are the virtual plague (and I feel bad for even mentioning this)... but does anybody else think 500,000+ signatures might convince some CBSi execs that Jeff Green needs to work at Giant Bomb?

Operation raindro-BLACK DRAGON.

someone must have tried this already.
No. You'll never get 500,000 signatures, you'll probably embarrass both GB and Jeff Green, and nobody at CBSi would even look at it, much less care about it.

Ketch

That's the problem though... too much thinking and not enough useless internet outrage. If I've learned anything from 2013 it's that internet petitions always work.

No. You'll never get 500,000 signatures, you'll probably embarrass both GB and Jeff Green, and nobody at CBSi would even look at it, much less care about it.

Ok, what about like 50 signatures, we'll just put them in size 32 font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom