• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

I was looking for another RPG to play on my Vita and ended up reading the Breath of Fire 4 review on Gamespot. Must be one of Brads earliest ones.

phantomsnake

Neo Member
DukuEvH.gif

MNC

Shit. I gotta go see this... I need to buy a subscription!

Edit:is there any way to do a month subscription with paypal or whatever? I dont have a credit card

Jintor

Okay, this UP starts straight brown and I hear it gets even straighter brown

/edit these angles are craaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy

Zaph

Vinny giving us V Bomb and Second Life in the same week feels like watching Giant Bomb with a Gameshark on.

Tan

Vinny played One Finger Death Punch! Awesome!

That game is great and was made by the same people who did "Don't be nervous talking to girls" that they played that one time they ran through a bunch of XBLIG.

Holy shit, that UPF was fucking amazing. I fucking lost my shit during the Second Life segment. I hope to god they do more with that game. Vinny is my hero.

ultron87

Watching Pathfinder. This weird mix of the beginner box and the actual books that they are doing is just asking for trouble.

ultron87

Where can I watch a super serious DnD game?

I don't of any *super* serious ones since messing around and being entertaining is half the fun, but there are various ongoing campaigns you can watch/listen to.

- The Penny Arcade guys and friends (including Wil Wheaton) did some official game session podcasts for Wizards of the Coast. That eventually transition into live games they play at PAX every year. These are really funny and are the thing that got me to start DMing for my friends.
- Critical Hit is a long running podcast of DnD sessions that I found enjoyable enough.
- E-Sports guy JP McDaniel and friends do Rollplay where they play 2.5e DnD and stream it. Haven't actually watched this, but I like the people involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom