• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite wasn't the GOTY. So I'm fine with Brad or anyone else arguing against it.

I say this as someone who really, really enjoyed it.

justjim89

Guys, look at this achievement in the Steam version of Cook, Serve, Delicious.
;_;

tumblr_mud9adePWr1rfc4gko1_1280.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Stop asking dumb questions and buy the game dudes

Don't tell me what to do. You're just trying to drive sales, I bet you're a viral marketer. In fact, I have inside knowledge that you frequent the same discussion forum frequented by the creator of that game! Furthermore, I have indisputable proof that you two have posted in the very same thread! How do you defend yourself?

buy chubigans' game

Jintor

Don't tell me what to do. You're just trying to drive sales, I bet you're a viral marketer. In fact, I have inside knowledge that you frequent the same discussion forum frequented by the creator of that game! Furthermore, I have indisputable proof that you two have posted in the very same thread! How do you defend yourself?

buy chubigans' game

URK!

phoenix-sweating(a).gif

Tan

Shout outs to Wario64 for giving out free codes (to me!).

Now I just need to find the time to actually play it.

justjim89

I'm glad Volgarr is a Breaking Brad. A great game for it.

I put 6 hours in before I got to the second world. I don't see Brad getting there before he loses patience.

And Yay! Jeff answered my question on tumblr about wrestling. At length!

Edit: Not really a question, but he had answered a question earlier expressing sentiment that WWE is about as bad as it's ever been for the past 10 years.

I put 6 hours in before I got to the second world. I don't see Brad getting there before he loses patience.

And Yay! Jeff answered my question on tumblr about wrestling. At length!

It's great because he'll make slow but steady progress, making it past one more trap or one more enemy one at a time. Then he'll lose all patience and try to run it as fast as possible and just die instantly and freak out.

Plus as long as he remembers what he put in with the quick look, he should get through the first level in the first episode. Maybe half way through the second.

justjim89

Holy crap, I didn't realize you could go further in that room past Quelaag's Domain. I thought it was just a cliff.

edit: Vinny's framerate in Blighttown is my standard framerate on my PC.

fleck0

Hello Jeffrey Gerstmann. I just saw that you made ​​a game console Beyond Souls 2 and 3 am personally outraged that. As webmaster for website video GiantBoomdotcom you should be ashamed for being a 9/10 skill a modest expense. Your ancestors are dissatisfied with your actions

Dang! The Russians Cut Deep!

justjim89

It's funny, aside from the bloom, Wind Waker HD doesn't look terribly different from how I imagine Wind Waker to have always looked.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That Wind Waker Quick Look really got me wanting to play the game again. Then they got to the dungeon and I remembered why I'm probably alright without doing that.

So, I wonder, did the Squarespace ad thing just fall through or something? I haven't had ads on the last two Bombcasts and I didn't download the Premium streams.

So, I wonder, did the Squarespace ad thing just fall through or something? I haven't had ads on the last two Bombcasts and I didn't download the Premium streams.

They said ads will be returning in a few weeks. I guess they only have ads deals for 2 number of podcasts a month or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom