• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody listen to the Milxr that's live and see if there is any more info, I can't right now.

only thing mentioned so far is he's surprised that there is more lukewarm/negative reaction to Titanfall than he thought there'd be, expected more people to be excited about it. That and Brad went alone to play South Park this week, doesn't know if he'd want to play a South Park game himself.

Zoggy

2596806-bradsouls.jpg

man th guys at the GB forums are some really good artists

Xater

only thing mentioned so far is he's surprised that there is more lukewarm/negative reaction to Titanfall than he thought there'd be, expected more people to be excited about it. That and Brad went alone to play South Park this week, doesn't know if he'd want to play a South Park game himself.

I don't know why it's so surprising to him. I played it last year and thought it was really fun, but like he said himself a lot if it still falls into the COD mold. I think the game will do very well, but will not be the console mover MS expects it to be.

Zabka

Why, was always rumored to be timed exclusive anyway. Don't see any sales differences happening now.

I was going to buy it when it eventually comes to PS4. Now it isn't coming to PS4 so I'm not going to buy it. Not really much to it.

I could get the 360 version but I don't think that's been shown yet. It could be hideous for all we know.

Zaph

I was going to buy it when it eventually comes to PS4. Now it isn't coming to PS4 so I'm not going to buy it. Not really much to it.

I could get the 360 version but I don't think that's been shown yet. It could be hideous for all we know.
Didn't rumours suggest the exact opposite? Which could explain the 360 delay...

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't rumours suggest the exact opposite? Which could explain the 360 delay...

the 360 version was delayed so Microsoft don't have to acknowledge it when the game launches. Every advert will just say "only on Xbox One" or whatever (PC doesn't count. never has)

Megasoum

Banned

The XB1 version looks like a 360 game so it can't be that bad.

Zaph

the 360 version was delayed so Microsoft don't have to acknowledge it when the game launches. Every advert will just say "only on Xbox One" or whatever (PC doesn't count. never has)
Most likely, but it would also do them no favours if every launch day review had side-by-side comparisons showing very little difference with their $500 machine and 9 year old machine.

I'm in the same boat unfortunately. Game looks fun, but I'm not buying a Xbone (or a live subscription for that matter) for it. Hopefully Titanfall 2 isn't too far away.

I'm hoping to get into the PC beta for it, won't be getting it sight unseen without trying it first. March is just too stacked of a month to blindly pick it up.

Why do Dragon Ball Z games look worse and worse the more they make?

Its like they perfected a anime like shader for everything a few games ago but since they pump these things out they had to change it to look like shit just to make it look different then the last 4 games.

edit. Oh god. The wait for the online match is totally worth it!

Why do Dragon Ball Z games look worse and worse the more they make?

Its like they perfected a anime like shader for everything a few games ago but since they pump these things out they had to change it to look like shit just to make it look different then the last 4 games.

edit. Oh god. The wait for the online match is totally worth it!

Look at all that World Energy though!

Zaph

Man, hearing on the podcast that Drew is only three years older than me really bummed me out. He's accomplished so much.
Internships, man. They get a lot of abuse in the press (and many shitty companies abuse them), but if you get in the right place, they're amazing.

Especially great if you have multiple skillsets, because if your employer likes you, they'll often find you a spot in their company - or in my case, get you a good job at their friend's company.

Do yourself a favour and don't seek it out.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Errr...sorry but Goku's grandfather was NOT an alien! Geez, Vinny do your fucking homework! This is really embarassing, what if somebody asks Jeff about it and he gets it wrong? I'm sorry, but this was just too much. Unsubscribed.

Zekes!

Errr...sorry but Goku's grandfather was NOT an alien! Geez, Vinny do your fucking homework! This is really embarassing, what if somebody asks Jeff about it and he gets it wrong? I'm sorry, but this was just too much. Unsubscribed.

lmao at Jimmy Olsen being Superman's "Earth" dad

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Some contemptible dirtbag left Patrick a message on the voicemail he had setup to take messages for his Dark Souls podcast that went up today. Repulsive garbage spoiler tagged.
The person basically told him that he was a cancer on Giant Bomb and wished he'd have died instead of Ryan.
Oh, so it's in that dumptruck? I actually don't care about the message, I just don't want to miss some potentially great voice message shenanigans and was wondering where people heard it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Oh, so it's in that dumptruck? I actually don't care about the message, I just don't want to miss some potentially great voice message shenanigans and was wondering where people heard it.

I think he posted the short recording separately on dropbox.

Kerned

Banned

It's not in the Dumptruck and the last word I would use to describe it is "great." You are missing nothing.

Tucah

you speak so well
DBZ QL was great, Vinny explaining the plot at the beginning killed me. Some of the games have looked okay even though I haven't cared about the franchise for over a decade but that one looked terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom