• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
ksDh3Jq.gif

Odo.jpg

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK DID YOU STEAL ALL THE LATINUM AGAIN?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Not going to watch the video because I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the game sooner than later, but isn't the game gold? Are they really playing an early build, or is it footage of the final game before release? I was under the impression that Unfinished was going to be for games with ongoing development and in pre-release states, not just a game that hasn't been released for the public yet.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Finally started Demons Souls after having it sit on my PS3 since it was on PS+

Started as a Magician since it seemed to help Brad a bit, been using swords though mainly.

faridmon

Ubisoft must be delighted. They invite Brad to play the game for two hours, give him 13 minutes of footage, I am sure they gave him some kind of briefing or fact sheet to take back with him.

Vinny : "When is this releasing?"

Brad : "It's out in late March".

Coverage like no other. Giantbomb; the experts in science, Food Hygienic and games!

justjim89

Not trying to be contrary, but I really don't understand the big deal or the appeal of pinball. It always seemed like something to distract oneself with while the video games or air hockey table was occupied.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
didnt Brad say at the begining that he DIDNT choose the jew because it felt weird... and then says he played the mage (aka the jew!) and the footage is with a jew? (Im talking about the class in the game, not trying to be disrespectful!)

anyway game looks awesome, Jeff and Vinny clearly not being into southpark doesnt help the video being kinda boring. I dont think a person that doesnt know South Park will enjoy this game half as much as someone that has seen most of the eps.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Wait, who wanted to license Rorie's likeness and why? Was I misshearing that? I was doint something and didn't quite get that.

BigAT

didnt Brad say at the begining that he DIDNT choose the jew because it felt weird... and then says he played the mage (aka the jew!) and the footage is with a jew?

anyway game looks awesome, Jeff and Vinny clearly not being into southpark doesnt help the video being kinda boring. I dont think a person that doesnt know South Park will enjoy this game half as much as someone that has seen most of the eps.

I haven't watched the GB video yet, but I'm pretty sure that 13 minute clip of gameplay they're showing is stock footage they were given by the publisher. They selected Jew in that footage (which is a separate class from Mage, not the same) so that's not from Brad's playthrough.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I haven't watched the GB video yet, but I'm pretty sure that 13 minute clip of gameplay they're showing is stock footage they were given by the publisher. They selected Jew in that footage (which is a separate class from Mage, not the same) so that's not from Brad's playthrough.

ah I thought the classes were Paladin, Warrior, Thief and Jew. fair enough, my bad

popo

Big companies and their crazy contracts. I think my terms of employments say something to the effect of "anything you create or any idea you have, while in or out of working hours, belongs to the company while they continue to employ you". Jokes on them, I never have any great ideas. It is boilerplate protection of intellectual property but the the way it is phrased is hilariously 1984.

f0rk

I feel this is a natural progression from the past multiplayer games that were all 'controls so tight wow' to just show everyone was mashing the whole time anyway and you don't even care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom