• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorie should be in more videos. Dude is just incredibly fun to watch

I agree.

Also dat GB influence on greenlight.

eewzkaK.png

Chuck

Still without luck
South Park Unfinished was weird. There is just like 15 minutes of silence from them while the gameplay clip was shown.

erawsd

South Park Unfinished was weird. There is just like 15 minutes of silence from them while the gameplay clip was shown.

Yeah that was strange, Jeff did mention that their still figuring out how to present some of that stuff.

Game looks amazing though so I didn't mind sitting through it again.

To be fair, talking over that clip would probably make the viewer miss most of the humor. Jeff said they didn't talk over it because the clip was so dialog heavy

Dany

Banned
UPF archive is stupid quiet :(

edit; nvm, i'm having facetime call with mah boo (<3) and it lowers audio for every other app.

Van Owen

Banned
Watching the South Park video, and the amount of times Brad says "like" is enraging. Not sure if he always does that, but this is the first time I really noticed.

Re-upped the sub, and grabbed the flight tee with the code. I need more flight club in my life.

UPF archive is stupid quiet :(

edit; nvm, i'm having facetime call with mah boo (<3) and it lowers audio for every other app.
Skype does that too and it drives me crazy since I usually only do it during games.

They're testing the server side of it.
Yep. They probably need to make sure that whatever does load balancing and determines when to spin up/spin down servers is working and scales quickly and efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom