• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late Night Jeff Stream!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/jeffgerstmann

Bg0P9YwCcAA-p9q.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm suddenly encountering 30 second video ads before each video.

Looks like it's time to buy a year subscription again!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I should just setup a rtmp dump on Jeff's twitch channel and leave it running on my raspberry pi or something, because I missed this and looks like it was amazing.

Yuripaw

Banned
Well at least Jeff didn't spend money on whatever that was. Went and looked at the PSN store on my JPN account, and it looks like some demo of some kind...can't read any of the shit on there, but it doesnt cost money.

Well at least Jeff didn't spend money on whatever that was. Went and looked at the PSN store on my JPN account, and it looks like some demo of some kind...can't read any of the shit on there, but it doesnt cost money.
I can't seem to get into the store, tried making 2 Japanese accounts but I keep getting a error

Clunker

I wonder how many people hate rorie for imposing his puppy love on giantbomb, too.

I love Patrick and all the bomb guys, all of their content they do. I don't understand this earth.
I say this without a hint of irony: I wish I had something in my life that consistently gives me joy like Rorie has for dog photos. And I'm a pretty huge dog guy, too, but his unfiltered adoration is heartwarming. Bring on the puppy chat!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Someone on Pat's tumblr said they were offended by some jab he apparently made about religion in the Banner Saga QL. I watched it, and I guess it's the part at the start where he says something along the lines of "Gods existed in this world, and they're not theoretical or a disputed fact like they are in reality". That's a pretty tame statement to get offended by.

Kerned

Banned
Someone on Pat's tumblr said they were offended by some jab he apparently made about religion in the Banner Saga QL. I watched it, and I guess it's the part at the start where he says something along the lines of "Gods existed in this world, and they're not theoretical or a disputed fact like they are in reality". That's a pretty tame statement to get offended by.

Yup. It's also a weird thing to actually apologize for. Just because someone is offended doesn't mean that an apology is warranted.

Are GB videos 1080p, if you download them? What about streaming? Im not trying to confer anything about the quality of the content, the content is great. Its more academic curiosity than anything else

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
It was a pretty dumb thing to say to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom