• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Indeed. An apology is used to convey regret for harming someone else. Sociopaths typically don't feel a smidgen of remorse for how their words and actions negatively affect other people, so they often fail to understand the advantages of conveying sympathy.

I've seen some weird and unexpected shit in this thread, but this really takes the biscuit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wheres my dancing gifs at Gaf? that shouldnt be for E3 breaks only :(

Tucah

you speak so well
otter_dance_by_Tigertooth5000.gif

I disagree.

you should probably mark what you're spoiling as well tho

I agree with this. No way to know what you're spoiling unless you click on it. Plus it's definitely a spoiler even if you don't directly know what it's referencing.

Sorry if I'm being a prick about this but I don't like spoilers in not directly related threads.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
and now we're right back where we started.

All I know is someone owes me an apology!

Ok, I think I'm done.

I think Breaking Brad needs a shake-up. Wouldn't it be awesome if he accidentally killed a vital NPC like Thomas or Ed? I mean, it would suck in equal measure, but it would also be so great.

Enemies firing arrows at you.

Little health left.

Climb up an exposed ladder knowing full-well you're going to die.

I see, Brad plays these games much like I do.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
You guys know about the Giantbomb "policy" about not promoting or talking about active kickstarters to not influence them? Yeahhhhh..... Tested don't mind... They've been promoting their friend''s kickstarter almost every day on the site and on twitter since last week.

I give them a pass for that, since it fits the kind of things they talk about anyway, and its kind of fun to see how the KS is developing. I just don't like that the frame has so few pixels. Can't do what I have in mind with that few.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Why he never eats grass and just rolls blindly into new areas with half health or less is so weird to me.

I did the same thing. My theory was always "I don't want to waste grass, when there might be something that kills me with one hit right around the corner".
Not the best strategy, I freely admit that.

kylej

Banned
Brad's been OP pretty much the whole game compared to most players, and now he's being punished for his spamming attack strats.

I did the same thing. My theory was always "I don't want to waste grass, when there might be something that kills me with one hit right around the corner".
Not the best strategy, I freely admit that.

Grass drops all the time, and there are merchants that sell it, There's 0 reason to be precious with it.

And if you know you're only going to play this once, don't freak out over lizards or potentially missed events since you're not going to be able to make use or sense of everything in the game without multiple playthroughs, just enjoy the ride.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was watching the Myst QL and reminded myself, when is Patrick, Drew, or Brad going to go and try Miasmata again? I remember them all saying they wanted to check it out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom