• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
This is off-topic, but I've actually been curious about this for a while and it's probably something I'd ask the GB crew if I was there. What current publisher would have the most success if they decided to try and enter the console business? It'd have to be EA, right? They'd have an absolutely crazy first-party lineup.

Ok, that was a great answer

He explained why he asked it too which utterly validated the question. People need to calm down when it comes to castigating people who ask awkward questions as there's often a good reason for it. With that said the first question was still abhorrent.

styl3s

Sounds like I picked a good stopping point in the stream. Did someone really ask what was the Wii? Jesus.
If you are at PAX and you follow GB you know what a wii is.

It was a joke.

Man, they are brave eating those cookies....
The good far outweigh the bad in this world.

Also, he's at PAX. Lots of witnesses, cameras etc. Even the dumbest criminal isn't this dumb.

Liamc723

This is off-topic, but I've actually been curious about this for a while and it's probably something I'd ask the GB crew if I was there. What current publisher would have the most success if they decided to try and enter the console business? It'd have to be EA, right? They'd have an absolutely crazy first-party lineup.

Them and Activision would have the most success, I'd say.

Lijik

Sounds like I picked a good stopping point in the stream. Did someone really ask what was the Wii? Jesus.

the question was actually "name the shittiest wii shovelware you can, and the worst wins my business card" and no one could really come up with anything so jeff wound up asking ".. What was the wii?" and answered that instead

EDIT- this dudes voice jesus

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Something about the music and the setting in that Goat Simulator QL... Made me think we found the next case for Agent Francis York Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom