• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBart

I think the words awkward and cringe get thrown around way too often, but the past 10 minutes have been really awkward and cringey...
The guys are handling it super well, though.

Lijik

What was the exact Gamespot question or person?

I listened to the whole thing and couldnt tell you. It started off as "Whats the deal with if its not on disk it doesnt exist" turns into "This one guy doesnt have an HDD and hes so dumb trying to buy Titanfall right?" and ends with "Im so tired of people only buying call of duty and grand theft auto!"

Why do question askers keep talking about their shitty lives instead of just asking questions?

Because they have shitty lives and they get to vent to the guys who do something that makes living them that little easier? Patrick's response to that guy was great because he understood that.

I listened to the whole thing and couldnt tell you. It started off as "Whats the deal with if its not on disk it doesnt exist" turns into "This one guy doesnt have an HDD and hes so dumb trying to buy Titanfall right?" and ends with "Im so tired of people only buying call of duty and grand theft auto!"

Good to know that didn't feel scatterbrained to just me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom