• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
"Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 1m
Looking forward to publishing my 14-part series about how Wolfenstein: The New Order taught me to live and love."

"Eric Pope ‏@MrPope 32s
that's some classic @DanRyckert tweeting"

lol

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Looking forward to publishing my 14-part series about how Wolfenstein: The New Order taught me to live and love.
Yeah, no he is CLEARLY actually going to work for Polygon. I fucking love Dan. I watched him play Ride to Hell for like 8 hours.

Here's a small paint graphic I made showing 4 people's avatars that actually work for polygon, and Dan's shitty facsimile (which makes it even funnier).

XOYsXRw.png

Watch as it turns out that Polygon is taking their... whatever their Quick Look equivalent thing is, to the next level and Dan actually is going there (hence the tweet about being on videos).

graboids

Dan Ryckert tweeted about looking for a new apt... But didn't say in which city he was looking... Must be SF because he is the new hire! ... I wish....

holy crap, if this happens... I was seriously just joking when I posted this, no clue he was actually moving to SF....

there is no better choice in my eyes than Dan Ryckert, GB is the perfect home for the author of Air Force Gator.

"First piece for the new gig is called "Swinging Locks." I'm giving the animator who gave life to Dixie Kong's ponytail his 27,000 word due."

"Next up is "Switching Gear." Were frequent users of AKI Man in WCW/NWO Revenge more prone to developing latex fetishes later in life?"

Dan is great. GREAT!

this is going to end with dan shouting "NO ONE will be hiring me!", jumping into that new spacex capsule, and rocketing off into the infinite blackness

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
this is going to end with dan shouting "NO ONE will be hiring me!", jumping into that new spacex capsule, and rocketing off into the infinite blackness

Maybe Air Force Gator 2 or Former Baseball Player Sucks At Crowdfunding sold like a billion copies and he is just retiring, playing pranks on people till the end of time.

Zaph

The spoof profile pic and the tweets have to be a piss take right? He's not really going to Polygon?

Not even gonna lie, I'd be salty as fuck if Polygon nab him. That place is a directionless cesspool which tries to do everything hoping some shit will stick.

rakhir

God dammit, if it's Dan I'll be fucking stoked!
I totally watched Game Informer replay since forever, and Dans Tail of the Sun super replay (basically an Endurance Run) is pretty much a perfect piece of entertainment.

BearPawB

Banned
Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro 1m
If San Francisco burns to the ground sometime in the next month, know that it's probably @DanRyckert's doing.

Brick

If this is all a joke and Dan isn't really going to Giant Bomb, I'm gonna be really pissed at whoever they actually end up hiring.

sub_o

If this is all a joke and Dan isn't really going to Giant Bomb, I'm gonna be really pissed at whoever they actually end up hiring.

What about say, Carrie Gouskos? I can listen to her banter with Jeff all day long, about JRPGs and frag dolls nonetheless, or Gizmondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom