• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

So yesterday we were all convinced it was Carrie, today it's Dan.... who will tomorrow's "Of COURSE they're the new Senior Editor!" going to be?
Depends. Who's going to make the next innocuous tweet that is loosely related to someone changing jobs or the general San Francisco area?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey how about don't give people a heart attack and say definitive shit when you don't know shit
Giant bomb employment, serious business

Carrie was wishful thinking, Dan is legit. Aint no one over at polygon that understands the full ramifications and historical significance of the Montreal Screwjob. Why the hell would he want to work there?

Haunted

Did he delete the Polygon parody tweets?
You don't want to make fun of your new employer...

Carrie was wishful thinking, Dan is legit. Aint no one over at polygon that understands the full ramifications and historical significance of the Montreal Screwjob. Why the hell would he want to work there?
oh yeah? If Mr. Fancypants Dan Ryckert is oh so knowledgeable about the Montreal Screwjob, why doesn't he write a book about it

hamchan

Dan Ryckert is actually one of the best people they could hire for the job. Which is why it will turn out to not be him because the universe is funny like that.

If this is the pace/tone of weekday GB thread, I think I will comeback on Monday to avoid weekend GB thread.

I just hope IceTea plays well with Brad as the new senior editor.

Everyone should write stories about how significantly their lives will change when they find out who Giant Bomb's new editor is. I think it will be fun to visualize, like The Secret.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This is going to happen every day with a different person for like the next month, isn't it?

Patryn

Dan and Phil I believe are friends from Game Informer. It wasn't that long ago that they were co-workers. I think the Polygon connection is coincidental.

As an isolated thing? Yeah, I'd chalk that up. But I feel like there's now more evidence that he's going to Polygon than GB.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

Too late.

xbqkhvb1csw1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom