• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

So yesterday we were all convinced it was Carrie, today it's Dan.... who will tomorrow's "Of COURSE they're the new Senior Editor!" going to be?

Zaph

Nothing looks like confirmation yet. All industry folks are tweeting him and Michael McWhertor's tweet makes it seem like he's going to Polygon.

Alex's tweet is probably because they're both going to be in SF for E3.

yeah that's confirmation

someone make the thread

Don't get your hopes up

Please be Dan.

Brashnir

Jeff's trolling

Jeff Gerstmann
‏@jeffgerstmann
Fingers crossed that whoever @DanRyckert’s new boss is, they will allow him to continue to guest on our wrestling podcast.

Zaph

Jeff trolling?

XEIhZVc.png

Zabant

Why did I fucking doubt Jeff?

Rykert is fucking perfect. That wrestlemania horse poop story on the PBC was hilarious.

Nishastra

Banned
So lots of evidence for Dan now, eh? He is, honestly, exactly the kind of person Giant Bomb needs. Vinny brought all the energy before, but Dan is pretty much nothing but energy.

Sad to see him leave GI, though. He did good work on Replay, and pretty much everything with him and Tim was gold :p

Ethranes

Is worms more of a UK thing? Because the GB guys new hardly anything about the series in the QL for Worms: Battlegrounds.

Yeah worms is a UK thing, maybe Europe, not sure. Shame to hear that they didn't to local multiplayer, haven't watched it yet. But local multiplayer is literally all that worms is.

Xater

bildschirmfoto2014-05tbu1k.png

2000 AD posted this today as a new series I think but I think it can be wonderfully used in forums and stuff.

Yeah worms is a UK thing, maybe Europe, not sure. Shame to hear that they didn't to local multiplayer, haven't watched it yet. But local multiplayer is literally all that worms is.

Totally a thing here in Europe. Every one I know knows and loves Worms. Probably was bigger here because it was a Amiga and PC thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom