• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

The Giantbomb thread happened.

Haha, yeah pretty much. This reminds me of what happens during the transfer window in the Premier League. Endless speculation based on nothing, people blowing up small stuff to mean the world etc.It's MAAAAAAAAAAADNESS I TELL YOU!

Anyways, Dan is probably joining Polygon or something? They seem to be hiring every other game journalist out there with that sweet Vox Media Money.

edit: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Too late.

wgJh6eh.gif

Heel

This story line needs a proper build up.

Jeff should just set up a random guard rail in the office for Dan to jump over in plain clothes and harass people on the video set for a few weeks. Mess up Drews hair, etc.

"Where's Scoops? Boy have I got a scoop for you..."

How depressing would it be to see the entire internet game community is psyched to have you go to Giany Bomb while you know you're going to a place none of them like or respect? At least that Internet Explorer money could fund another Air Force Gator, I guess...

tm24

This story line needs a proper build up.

Jeff should just set up a random guard rail in the office for Dan to jump over in plain clothes and harass people on the video set for a few weeks. Mess up Drews hair, etc.

"Where's Scoops? Boy have I got a scoop for you..."

Friend Heel, you are a great booker

My client, Dan Ryckert conquered The Gerstmann's undefeated streak at Windjammers!!!
My client, Dan Ryckert conquered The Gerstmann's undefeated streak at Windjammers!!!

Zabant

GAFfers really are the smarks of the gaming community. Very knowledgeable, know the personalities behind the scenes and pretty much correct when it comes to predicting stuff.

But boy are they insufferable shits who are easily trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom