• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IaN_GAF

Pretty sure this commodore stream is just gonna be 2 hours of Jeff teasing the new editor and screwing with people. With guests like Jared Rosen, Zoe Quinn, Dan Ryckert, Giancarlo, ...

edit: Damnit Ian!

I do apologise!

If it is any comfort to you, I noticed I left out Giancarlo and may have cursed under my breath when you did mention him.

Nishastra

Banned
It would be kind of great if the stream goes live and it's Jeff, Dan Ryckert, Carrie Gouskos, Zoë Quinn, Adam Sessler and Danny O'Dwyer all playing Commodere, not acknowledging the whole new hire situation at any point during the broadcast.
Rorie is there to take questions from the chat, but just says "Nobody is really asking anything."

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
OhRTDSi.jpg

Lijik

I think Jeff is thinking of Jumpman Lives! which apogee put out and then had to pull almost instantly because they didnt have the rights

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I hope Jeff just produces content alone for a few weeks. That might be kind of awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom