• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawsd

From what I've heard on the PowerBombcast I'd approve of that hire.

Same, hes pretty awesome on the PowerBombcast so I'm sure he'll fit in with the regular crew perfectly. The guy spent 8 hours watching pedestrians step in a giant pile of horse shit -- if thats not giantbomb, I don't know what is.

MKP64

follow the money

y5GKqwU.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where I come from if you like wrestling then your white trash or a redneck. I guess Jeff likes it because its this poorly done up show. Kinda like his public access days, or the Too Human rap video. I've always struggled to see the appeal though

izXCqNY.gif

GolazoDan

Come on now. Bad? That game is fantastic.
Heh, I'm kinda kidding. Never really played it as a kid and I don't think it's aged well if you don't have that childhood love of it. I did love the Smackdown games, arcadey as shit, dives off the big Smackdown fist, heck yeah.

Don't get me started on Fire Pro though.

Heh, I'm kinda kidding. Never really played it as a kid and I don't think it's aged well if you don't have that childhood love of it. I did love the Smackdown games, arcadey as shit, dives off the big Smackdown fist, heck yeah.

Don't get me started on Fire Pro though.

As in don't get you started on how much you love Fire Pro? Cause no one can hate on that game. FPR, KoC2, and VPW2. The true GOAT of pro wrestling games.

Zaph

Who's the next duder?

Alright GAF, we knew it would come to this, time to put your
imaginary
money where your mouth is. I've combed the last few pages for all the suggestions I could find, if I've missed any let me know. Everyone* gets a first and second pick.

*Employees of CBSi, their family and friends are not eligible to participate.

Who's the next duder?

imaginary
money where your mouth is. I've combed the last few pages for all the suggestions I could find, if I've missed any let me know. Everyone* gets a first and second pick.

First pick, Dan. Second pick, Brad's piggies.

BearPawB

Banned
Who's the next duder?

imaginary

Put me down for Dan Ryckert and Max

Nishastra

Banned
Who's the next duder?

imaginary

First: Vince McMahon
Second: Guinea pigs

Who's the next duder?

imaginary

First pick - Arthur Gies

Second Pick - Pachter

Fox318

Who's the next duder?

imaginary

Where is pauly shore?

Tucah

you speak so well
Who's the next duder?

imaginary

Ryckert then Brad's pigs. Two for one with Brad's piggies, a pretty good deal.

MKP64

Who's the next duder?

imaginary

Ryckert and Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom