• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Clearly Giancarlo is the new Senior Editor
2HSrcRp.png

Enough swerves to make Vince Russo blush.

Fox318

Who's the next duder?

Alright GAF, we knew it would come to this, time to put your
imaginary
money where your mouth is. I've combed the last few pages for all the suggestions I could find, if I've missed any let me know. Everyone* gets a first and second pick.

*Employees of CBSi, their family and friends are not eligible to participate.

1. Pauley Shore
  2. Unknown video editor we won't see

Giancarlo Varanini @gvaranini
@jeffgerstmann I thought that said new guy onions for a second.

Onions -> Crying -> Tears -> Tears for Fears -> Mad World -> Gary Jules' cover of Mad World -> Gears of War -> CLIFFY B SENIOR EDITOR CONFIRMED

Who's the next duder?

imaginary
money where your mouth is. I've combed the last few pages for all the suggestions I could find, if I've missed any let me know. Everyone* gets a first and second pick.

1) Dan Ryckert
2) Renee Young

Brick

Who is Carrie Gouskos? I've seen her name come up a few times in this thread, but I can't remember her doing anything with the BG crew. Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy, though...

Guys, finally a reason to own an Ouya:

Broken Age Ouya

Hey backers, we’ve got some good news today for those of you wanting to put some big screen Broken Age action in your eyeballs. Act 1 is now available on Ouya! Not only that, but our friends at Ouya have graciously provided free codes for all our backers!

Who is Carrie Gouskos? I've seen her name come up a few times in this thread, but I can't remember her doing anything with the BG crew. Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy, though...

She's been on a few event live shows (GDC) but she worked with everyone back at Gamespot. She's good people.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Jeff's probably watching this thread with sick glee. "So many marks, so little time..."

Midnight WrassleGAF is running wild! WOO! WOO! WOO!

Thread has gone nuts!

In other news, put me down for Ryckert & Varanini! So either way we get the Wrestling Senior Editor we all need!

IaN_GAF

It would be kind of great if the stream goes live and it's Jeff, Dan Ryckert, Carrie Gouskos, Zoë Quinn, Adam Sessler and Danny O'Dwyer all playing Commodere, not acknowledging the whole new hire situation at any point during the broadcast.

Tan

Pretty sure this commodore stream is just gonna be 2 hours of Jeff teasing the new editor and screwing with people. With guests like Jared Rosen, Zoe Quinn, Dan Ryckert, Giancarlo, ...

edit: Damnit Ian!

TylerD

Who's the next duder?

imaginary

First pick: Max
Second pick: Pachter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom