• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shosai

Banned
FUN FACTS learned on the latest Bombin' in the A.M: Patrick's father is a higher-up for Riddell sports, and there is a factory in the Dominican Republic named after him. Not too shabby?

FUN FACTS learned on the latest Bombin' in the A.M: Patrick's father is a higher-up for Riddell sports, and there is a factory in the Dominican Republic named after him. Not too shabby?

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but "was a higher-up for Riddell Sports." He passed away a couple years ago.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff playing shitty old games that he knows too much about might be my favorite part of Giant Bomb

Yup, I can watch him play this old stuff I've never even heard of all day long.

I've come to the realization that the Giant Bomb thread after a few days without content is the same as the ASoIaF thread after about three years of waiting for a new book.

popo

Patrick might write up his thoughts on spending a week with no internet connection, 'cause none of us have ever been on holiday.

Why have a countdown timer if you're going to keep adding 5 minutes as you're not ready?

I imagine it automatically counts down to whatever is the next live show in the "coming up" field. So they keep pushing the time back and the auto countdown kicks in each time.

Tan

Dan still messing around in chat. "This show looks pretty cool." I really hope he's the new hire.

q6qF3xP.png

Fun's over?

Zabant

Sorry it bothers you so much.

I would believe having a live show starting right on time is difficult, but that is just me.

Heh, no need to get defensive, it's not you i'm complaining about, heck they're never on time. I just question the use of a countdown timer when they're just going to keep adding minutes to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom