• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Its so weird, I eat up every single bit of GB content and podcasts all year, but when it comes to these kinds of vids (devs talking podcast style) during GDC and E3 I just can't get into it. :(

I find E3 to be more bearable, bigger names stopping by and more often than not a pre-existing relationship with GB which makes the conversation less stilted and awkward.

Fox318

Its so weird, I eat up every single bit of GB content and podcasts all year, but when it comes to these kinds of vids (devs talking podcast style) during GDC and E3 I just can't get into it. :(

You made a game 4 times better than Fez. You should be on that set.

Shingro

Yeah same for me... It's like watching a party where you were not invited.

Speaking of which...why are you not on that couch?

You're not wrong, but it's kinda cool to see people partying like a fly on the wall. Also I feel these events are when people get the most 'genuine' even the most tight on-message guy loosens up in these environments.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
When I saw Phil Fish I straight up "Oh shit"'d . Awesome!

Also I actually thought the other dude was patrick and it freaked me the hell out

Zabka

I feel for Bizarro Patrick. I'd love to hear him talk about Samurai Gunn and Hyper Light Drifter.

I spoke too soon. Jeff brings it back to Weird Al Klepek.

Fox318

sBAGZGf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom