• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleck0

I spy Chris Remo, fingers crossed for a Campos Santos Couch

also yeah, I wish I could hear the audience mic

edit: damn beaten on a Remo spotting

RE_Player

I'm very interested in VR and where it goes but maybe the development community should focus on getting some solid frame rates in their games before reaching to far in the sky. If I was fully immersed in a game with a VR headset and it suddenly dipped in frames or glitched out I could see myself being sick.

Mr. F

Banned
2oRanSG.png

"Look at that shot! It's incredible."

Zaph

I'm very interested in VR and where it goes but maybe the development community should focus on getting some solid frame rates in their games before reaching to far in the sky. If I was fully immersed in a game with a VR headset and it suddenly dipped in frames or glitched out I could see myself being sick.
FPS is one of those weird things that most people on here care about, but the wider audience barely pick up on. Personal experience but couple occasions I've commented on a nasty frame drop and a friend has just said 'what?'.

If devs had a bigger reason to care (e.g VR immersion) I bet we'd see more games happily sacrifice IQ to lock 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom