• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
Hope they start earlier, you know they're going to have stuff to say on the couple early pieces of news (GEOMETRY WARS 3).

Serra

Fuck PAX, missing tons of weekly content for a panel is lame. Can only remember 3 actually entertaining things in past pax panels:

1) Lang getting hit on the head with a fake exploding bottle and black dragon coming on stage shirtless 2) Brad Muir autographing stuff as Dave Lang 3) Jeff telling the gas station penny story.

Vinny not going to pax is great, he can pump out content. Hoping Starforge makes a comeback.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Wait, wasn't PAX just recently? Urgh, that means a week without content for a panel I don't care about. Sub canceled. I want my fridge money back Rorie!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Eating fried egg shells >>> Anything to do with the Tomb Raider reboot.

Good to see I'm not the only one who didn't like the reboot. Maybe I should play Angel of Darkness again
nope

So here is a question: Should the new King's Quest be a normal adventure game or should you be able to eat the pie which you were supposed to throw at the Yeti?
Cause as stupid as that sounds, I'd rather see that for some reason. I mean everybody would hate it and nobody would buy it but somehow I'd like to see this again.

conweller

Neo Member
Dan has the uncanny ability to get me to defend something that I don't really like.

He has the tendancy to have very strong opinions about things he knows nothing about. Which would be fine, but he doesn't really acknowledge that he has no idea what he's talking about.

Jeff saved that video.

Jeff is listening to Tommy February6. He had Kool Keith on a little while ago. Jeff's music is the best.

vFLUUjT.gif

Myggen

Dan has the uncanny ability to get me to defend something that I don't really like.

He has the tendancy to have very strong opinions about things he knows nothing about. Which would be fine, but he doesn't really acknowledge that he has no idea what he's talking about.

Jeff saved that video.

Tool fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom