• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Vinny posted this link on Twitter. It's happening?

0620_45u81.gif

This must have been asked before but... does the download link on a video page actually do anything? I've been trying to download the latest MGS to watch when I don't have internet later tonight and it's just been spinning/loading for a half hour. This is what it always does when I try to download a video and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

This must have been asked before but... does the download link on a video page actually do anything? I've been trying to download the latest MGS to watch when I don't have internet later tonight and it's just been spinning/loading for a half hour. This is what it always does when I try to download a video and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

What browser are you using? You're right clicking on the download link and using "save as", right?

What browser are you using? You're right clicking on the download link and using "save as", right?

I tired IE and chrome and no I tried just clicking it and opening in a new window. I was expecting the save prompt to come up.

edit: When I click SaveAs the file that comes up is an HTM file....

Xater

I tired IE and chrome and no I tried just clicking it and opening in a new window. I was expecting the save prompt to come up.

Click on download and then right click on the version you want and chose save as.

Click on the "download" button and then choose which quality you want. Right click on the desired quality and click save as on that one.

Edit: Beaten

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I miss getting consistent vinny humour every week.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Wish demo derby did more dreamcast stuff instead it had the best demo discs in terms of game demo quality on there. So many GREAT sports games demos that we would play for hours over and over.

Man Gauntlet looks so far away from the camera looks kinda shit.

Wish demo derby did more dreamcast stuff instead it had the best demo discs in terms of game demo quality on there. So many GREAT sports games demos that we would play for hours over and over.

Man Gauntlet looks so far away from the camera looks kinda shit.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it affected by player count. I loved Gaunlet: Dark Legacy.
Gauntlet_Dark_Legacy_Coverart.png

We'll be doing the HD Collection versions. I know there is a *very small* bit of content cut from them, but I can show him videos. Not worth playing a technically inferior version of a game for 10+ hours for like 5 minutes of cut content.

You sir, have made my day so much better. YES! Pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom