• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Who is more American, Jack Bauer or Dan Rykert?

Jack Bauer is just the assumed identity of a Canadian. You can't trust him. He's also been recently spotted impersonating a war hero and tarnishing the Snake name. Dan Ryckert though, that's authentic American.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Dan is too American to be American. He's clearly a Russian spy.

main-event-061714-rusev-lana-russia.jpg

Noaloha

Has the GB:Unplugged:Avalon thing been there on the 'Coming Up' section for a while and I missed it being discussed in this thread? I've only just noticed it on the front page. Looking forward to it!

Anyone care to flex their photoshop glands?

ipUWizXhulaaZ.png

(Edit: I'd suggest - assuming west coast - L to R... Jeff, Drew, Brad, Dan.)

Scizzy

I'm pretty sure that Dan's reality is similar to Archer's in that the USSR never broke up and the US is locked in a never ending Cold War against Soviet super spies. So, yes, he is probably a sleeper agent for Khrushchev.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I made a Google doc thingy for suggesting thread titles for the next thread. Clicky here!

I reserve the right to choose the best one but obviously I don't want to miss any cool suggestions.

Is it weird that I stopped typing because I suddenly thought "Keep it clean, people" was more appropriate than anything I could suggest?

Safari's native video player works with AppleTV, does Android's web browser not have Chromecast support? That would let you watch live premium shows on your TV.

There's a way to get a cast option for videos in Chrome for Android, but I think it only works with HTML5. What does the GB live video player use? I'm never awake when they're streaming so I haven't been able to test it.

Then there's the tab casting from Chrome on a computer, but then you're decoding a video stream on your computer, encoding it again and decoding it on the Chromecast which isn't really the optimal experience.

Zaph

There's a way to get a cast option for videos in Chrome for Android, but I think it only works with HTML5. What does the GB live video player use? I'm never awake when they're streaming so I haven't been able to test it.

The CBSi live player definitely kicks out HTML5 compatible video - it plays on iOS and you can direct link it if you dig into the source. Doesn't sound like there should be a problem, but I don't really use an Android device any more so wouldn't know.

tchocky

The CBSi live player definitely kicks out HTML5 compatible video - it plays on iOS and you can direct link it if you dig into the source. Doesn't sound like there should be a problem, but I don't really use an Android device any more so wouldn't know.

On the WiiU I can only stream the rare free live streams not premium.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So when you save in metal gear solid does the game remembers the state of the pal key card? Because i remember that if you took too long the card returned to normal, also man i used to remember the backtracking for the card being a huge deal back in the day but i see now it's not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom