• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Coming home to a Beast stream, nice! Did I miss much (in terms of content)?

On the stream? Nah, it's just Vinny fucking around with the settings. It's a test stream, so it's probably just gonna be him trying to get the stream player to work at the highest possible bitrate.

Zaph

The world needs standardised internet. It's crazy that in 2014, 8000kb/s is "pushing the upper limit". We'll never get to 4k@60hz at this rate :(

"I thought we were just gonna watch some anime" - Vinny Caravella

The world needs standardised internet. It's crazy that in 2014, 8000kb/s is "pushing the upper limit". We'll never get to 4k@60hz at this rate :(

"I thought we were just gonna watch some anime" - Vinny Caravella

For me that's my whole bandwidth. I'd buy a crazy 100 Mbit line if I could. :(

I prefer Japanese voices in games like this because that way I can't really tell when the VO is bad. Some of these english voices sound not so good.

Danomeon

Neo Member
Quick question about the site's livestream start time stuff: Is the sidebar schedule converted to local time automatically? It says that UPF is at 6:30. Because I'm at CST time, that's one hour and 30 minutes from now. Is that correct?

Sorry if this question gets asked a lot or is noobish, I recently got the premium subscription, so this is the first time I've had a reason to pay attention to livestream times.

Liamc723

Quick question about the site's livestream start time stuff: Is the sidebar schedule converted to local time automatically? It says that UPF is at 6:30. Because I'm at CST time, that's one hour and 30 minutes from now. Is that correct?

Sorry if this question gets asked a lot or is noobish, I recently got the premium subscription, so this is the first time I've had a reason to pay attention to livestream times.

It shows in your local time automatically, UPF is in half an hour.

It should be local time but it's starting 30 minutes from now (rather than hour and 30 minutes).

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom