• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a Game Bomb shirt in the mail today. The best part is I don't even remember ordering one, and looking at the time of purchase I was slightly intoxicated at the time.
I just wish Alex would give things more of a go.

He just doesn't try very hard at anything he is playing and wonders why the game isn't fun. the D4 game, 'not interested in that right now' and then this naruto game he's just dismissing it. It's just tiring.

That's our
Jeff
alright.

Tucah

you speak so well
I just wish Alex would give things more of a go.

He just doesn't try very hard at anything he is playing and wonders why the game isn't fun. the D4 game, 'not interested in that right now' and then this naruto game he's just dismissing it. It's just tiring.

I thought he really liked D4? And of course he doesn't like the Naruto game, anime games are pretty much solely made for fans of the series.

Volotaire

No, it's closing everywhere.

On wikipedia it says this:

In August 2014 Sony Computer Entertainment Japan announced that it was shutting down the service in Japan and other Asian territories.[43] After September, no items will be sold, and the service will shut down in March 2015.[43] The announcement only pertains to Asian territories. European and North America versions of the service will still continue running.[43]

EDIT: Ah , after March 2015 it closes.

Megasoum

Banned
Was he ever on the bombcast or a quicklook ? I just don't remember this guy's personality at all. All I know of him is that he wrote some news articles early in the life of the site.

He was on the Planetary Annihilation quicklook EX recently since he work for that dev now.

Myggen

Was he ever on the bombcast or a quicklook ? I just don't remember this guy's personality at all. All I know of him is that he wrote some news articles early in the life of the site.

He was on a few podcasts (don't remember how many. A couple?), that's where the backlash came from. I honestly had no problems with him, and I think it was more Ryan and Jeff's fault for just throwing him into it.

He was on the Planetary Annihilation quicklook EX recently since he work for that dev now.

Loved his "this community loves me" (or whatever it was) quip in the beginning of that QL.

GASP

https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/515581172991406080/photo/1

Bye2WFLIAAEfT2i.png

Playstation Home!

And now we have something stuck in the upcoming box for the next 6 months haha

Is it wrong that I am most excited to hear Alexa go LOTRlore crazy from everything on this list?

Myggen

Wow, thanks for this.

It's weird that we need an extension for this though. Why isn't the schedule showing everything by default ? Seems like weird design.

I get why they limit it. The schedule would probably look pretty ridiculous if it was any bigger than it is right now, and there's no real need to know more than 5 things ahead on the schedule. It's neat though.

That's the notification sound that everyone should choose.

I think this is the least jaded we've seen Alex in years. Except for Naruto and NHL, he seems to have liked most or all the stuff they've QLed recently.

I know is cool to some people to hate Naruto to dead, but at least Jeff was killing it when stuff like Hatsune Miku or Otomedious was on... Alex ourtright seems just to say "nop".

So last night there was some discussion about Chromecast and live shows, and there's totally a Naruto character on my TV screen right now, being cast from Chrome on my Android tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom