• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Heart almost fell out of my chest when he was too slow on the star punch and got blasted. Congrats dan! One of my top 10 of all time as well and I'm glad you finally slayed the dragon!

Falifax

fhngad.gif

just to mix things up: The Order review thread currently has just one (1) review and it's already 5 pages long.

this is gonna be realllllllyyyyyy fun, guys :D
The Order review thread is guaranteed biggest salt producer of 2015. It will be hilarious to see how desperate people attempt to discredit reviews through any means necessary as they fight their war.

tchocky

The Order review thread is guaranteed biggest salt producer of 2015. It will be hilarious to see how desperate people attempt to discredit reviews through any means necessary as they fight their war.

Well Nintendo are saying Zelda WiiU is coming out this year and if that game ain't perfect the thread will be a bloodbath.

Rapstah

I don't think that's actually Jeff.

I think the sad part about these review "scandals" is that the people who actually like the game without using it as a piece in some political game of chess will get totally thrown under the bus. Granted, those people shouldn't exist yet because the game isn't out, but in a couple of months.

I don't think that's actually Jeff.

I think the sad part about these review "scandals" is that the people who actually like the game without using it as a piece in some political game of chess will get totally thrown under the bus. Granted, those people shouldn't exist yet because the game isn't out, but in a couple of months.

That's definitely not Jeff.

Congrats to Dan for beating Tyson on his first day. I think his schedule should look like this right now:

(1) Eat a hat.
(2) Start recording MGScanlon 3.
(3) Danswers episode 3
(4) Air Force Gator 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom